Ratings for Dr. Alistair Drummond

Dr Drummond is an excellent physician, very caring. He never rushes you, answers all your questions. He's been my doctor for over 22 years, and he's never given me a prescription unless it was necessary. He makes sure you get the answers you are looking for, even if he has to refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

This Dr. is not competent and I would not recommend that he should allowed to continue his practice.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Horrible, horrible, horrible doctor... he should be retired He could care less , he is old an cranky and has brought his personal problem to work which only affected all patients in a very negative way... he should never be able to write prescriptions EVER AGAIN!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I did not leave with a good impression from my first visit with Dr. Drummond. He was not compassionate about my suffering and made me feel like an idiot for being there. The sores in my mouth made it very painful to eat. He said don't eat then- you can go a couple weeks without eating.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I love Dr. Drummond! You couldn't ask for a better caring Dr. My one regret about leaving Stettler was that fact that I would lose Dr. Drummond as my Dr.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Drummond has been my Dr for 7 years I trust him to listen to my concerns and to refer me to the right specialist if needed. He has always calmed my concern by explaining things to me so I understand them and he will not rush you out before he has done so. He has been a good Dr for me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Yes, it's true. Prescribed tylenol for a broken neck... Don't risk it.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I just had a signature Dr. Drummond colonoscopy and it was an absolute breeze, even though I presented him with a couple challenges most doctors likely don't face every day. First, I was apparently a bit dehydrated from the prep and all the veins in my hands were hard to find, let alone start an IV. No problem, Dr. Drummond found one anyway and hit it on the first try. Second, I had some previous issues with Versed, one of the most frequently used medications for this procedure. Again no problem; Dr. Drummond substituted Propofol and everything went just fine. The staff was also very helpful and friendly. They carefully explained everything in advance--no surprises. I would definitely see Dr. Drummond and staff for this procedure again.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

I suffered in pain for several months only to find out Dr. Drummond misdiagnosed me. He told me I had a fairly common back problem and that I'd just have top live with the pain and that nothing else was wrong. First of all he didn't even run the correct test and secondly he made up a diagnosis and sent me out the door beleiving I had to just live in this pain for the rest of my life. Due to the pain increasing I went for a second opinion and an immediate MRI to find out I need an operation and have had to sell my business leaving my wife and I unemployed. My son was in the week previous with tummy pains for over two months and Dr. Drummond told us it was an emotional problem....after a visit to the children's hospital we now know our son has a lactose intolerance.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

This person is a condescending, disgrace for a doctor. His assumption that a patient would not have knowledge or input from other medical professionals leaves him appearing self-important and deluded. I sensed that he cared little for the anguish I was in, and stinks like cigarette smoke.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010