Ratings for Dr. Michael Riva

Provided an overall excellent orthodontic experience, both Dr.Riva himself and his staff. He is attentive and an excellent listener, very thorough in his treatment. He is extremely experienced and it shows in his expertise and ability to answer any question posed to him. His staff is also friendly and accommodating. Was greeted in a friendly manner, and was seen to quickly ever appointment I went to. Very accommodating when booking appointments and willing to work around your schedule. Hygienists and assistants were professional and courtesy. Overall I would highly recommend this orthodontics office.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I am currently apart of his services right now and would personally not recommend his place. To some up what kind of service I receive: At one point I went to THREE straight appointments where Dr. Riva was supposed to do "adjustments" each time but didn't because he was either not there or just "doesn't have time to see my teeth". My teeth were literally not adujusted for 3-4 months! I'm sorry, but I didn't pay thousands of dollars just to get treated like this and delay my time having these braces on. Absolutely ridiculous and not acceptable.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Excellent Dr.!! Very approachable and Great listener.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Riva is a fabulous Orthodontist. He is responsive, technically superior and kind. He relates well to his patients and his office has a very inviting, comfortable feeling. His staff is great. Highly recommend Dr. Riva!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Riva is a wonderful dentist that I have been going to with my children for several years. He is very gentle and well mannered. There is never a wait in the office and if there is there is always plenty of magazines and TV's to watch. The Hygenist's that he hires are second to none. I have never met one that is not friendly and very good at their job. Keep up the great work. Happy Smiling!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007