Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Christinck

Dr. Christinck is a fabulous doctor - she has been my doctor since she took over from another doctor in Pembroke. She is kind, caring, compassionate and has a lovely sense of humour and laugh. She does not hesitate in referring me to a specialist if she thinks it appropriate. She always takes the time to call me with test results if there is something of concern. Mary Ann, RN is fabulous as well. They both make me feel that my concerns are important and they do not rush me ever. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Rosemary is a fantastic doctor. I have been a patient of hers from the very beginning and she has been wonderful. I have had 4 children while under her care and she has been wonderful and kind with every one of them.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr. Christinck was sometimes helpful but usually took a very long time, if ever, to take care of a problem. She was always very kind but seemed to put a "bandaid" on situations instead of find a solution. Her nurse, Maryanne, is very helpful and gets a 5/5 rating from me!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Very knowledgeable doctor. Very caring. She is also involved in the community. All around good person!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

she is very good but way to busy, you have to wait sometimes up to 3 months before you can see her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

very good and knowledgeable. very through and caring and personable

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr Christinck is terrific. Her nurse Maryanne is top notch as well. I enjoy the personal service that they extend and the compassion. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

We are so lucky to have such a wonderful and caring doctor in our community. Her nurses are excellent and great with the children....almost feels like CHEO. Great work. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Dr. Christinck really listens to my concerns and takes the time to talk to me and ask me if I have any questions. On many occasions I have received phone calls in the evenings from her personally to discuss test results, etc.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

We are loathe to have to move away as she has even made my husband feel very much at ease.We especially enjoy her nurse Maryanne who also gives you her bubbly personality and time. If Dr. Christinck diagnoses something serious she phones pesonally to put you at ease and doesn't waste time getting the proper help.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007