Ratings for Dr. Kari A. Leikert

Great doctor. She answers questions honestly, doesn't push meds and takes a wait and see approach when possible. She is great will all my children!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

She is a wonderful doctor to my children! She did a great circumcision on my sons penis! She took lots of time with my kids and all of my questions as a new mom!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr is to the point, honest and accurate in her DX. Tries not to get caught up in family politics, but makes sure person bringing child has the legal right to make decisions. Willing to discuss and concerns I have as long as I come prepared with questions. Does not enc medications unneccessarily.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Leikert is extremely caring and knowledgeable. She is not chatty but will never hesitate to answer amy questions concerns you may have. I have 4 children between the ages of 14 and 1 year and Dr.Leikert does a great job with all of them. Too many parents insist on overmedicating their kids, Dr. Leikert is honest about when medication is necessary and when it is not.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL! She needs to take more time with the babies. UNhappy Grandma in Ludington

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Leikert is not going to sit andmake small talk, but she's very smart, takes time to answer all your questions, and is helpful in suggesting ways to cope with your current condition. At first I was hesitant as she seemed standoffish, but she has been very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

This doctor treated me like a paranoid parent and didn't treat my sons medical condition. Within one appt. with a new doctor, my son was on medication and had an appt. with a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Kari A. Leikert's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Ludington, MI