Ratings for Dr. Brian Morris

Dr. Morris has always been pretty helpful but they need to get rid of that evil receptionist Anne. She us absolutely awful to deal with and I avoid going there just so I don't have to deal with her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

He use to be a great Dr. now n for the last while, He lies, then tries too convince you it was a mistake, not on his part, on mine. A Medical dr. is suppose too help you, not push you away by there is nothing wrong with you, when I have a letter saying there is from the Hospital. A Physical, never had one in fifteen years. One dr. gives you meds, he takes them from you. even when they were helping. Oh if you phone too much, or ask too many questions, he will load you up on Anxiety an Depression meds, to shut you up..... Not a good Dr. at all anymore!!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

With in the last 2 years Dr. Morris, has changed,. He is late, doesn't seem too care about Medical Needs at all. Seems like a part of his personality died some place, and he just doesn't have the time too care!!! He use too be the best Dr. ever. As For his Friday receptionist, Brenda ,the worse ever, The Nurse Practioner rude, Jen works part time there, find she has become out spoken no it all. Dr. Morris and his Staff needs too take a chill pill n relax more when speaking too his Patients, in office, or by phone. Some thing has happened too his life, and he has changed for the worse ever Dr. in Barrie

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dismissive. Hates Chiropractors. I’ve had much better luck just going to the walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Wonderful dr who helped my son tonight thank you very much

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Morris has been my family doctor for my whole life. He dosent put enough effort into your needs, he pushes it off to the side and tell you how you're feeling. They don't know how to pick up a phone and they sound miserable when they do pick up. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

No one ever answers the phone. He forgets things he's supposed to do. Like immunizations. Anyone have a better Dr in Barrie?

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I have to say that Dr. Morris is an amazing pallative care Dr.! He looked after my sister for 18 years with her cancer, and I have never seen a more tentative caring Dr when it came time to my sister's death. He was there every time we called him to come to the house. He was compassionate and caring like no other Dr I've ever seen! So grateful that we had him in our time of need. Bless you Dr.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Can never get through on the phone. It's difficult to be a client when there is no one on the other end to help. Especially when you are prescribed something and cannot get through to renew the prescription. The one time I got through, I was assured Dr. Morris got my message. Not believing this, I called back to confirm. It's now been over a week and no response. His staff is awful, not helpful, rude, inconsiderate. Great doctor, but not worth it with the staff he has.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I switched to Brian Morris's care when I married my husband since he was his patient and he was closer to where we lived. BIG MISTAKE. First let me say that Jen Hartford is an amazing nurse practitioner, but she has since left Dr. Morris' practice and I honestly think we would be better off without a family doctor at this point. When my husband injured his ankle Jen suggested an x-ray which Dr. Morris refused and he also refused to refer him to a physiotherapist. My husband was in his early 20s at the time and a few years later it still hurts - Dr. Morris' response to this was "it's just something you'll have to live with". The nurse practitioner who replaced Jen also told me that since I wasn't giving my children their shots there was "really no point in coming in" for monthly or bi-monthly checkups from birth - 1 year. The icing on the cake was when my husband hurt his back at work. Our chiropractor misdiagnosed it as a sprain/strain so when his WSIB coverage ran out he referred us to our family doctor to get a new diagnosis that it was a more serious injury that needed more chiropractic care in order to heal. Dr. Morris' bias against chiropractic work and attitude towards anyone on WSIB was made quite clear, as he commented that the chiropractor probably wasn't helping and that time was doing the healing. When my husband told him that he'd like to be able to hold his kids again and play with them for more than a few minutes he again said something to the effect of "it's just something you'll have to live with". Again - no order for an x-ray, and my husband is 26!! Very disappointed. Even the woman and WSIB laughed at his "all knowing" manner by not requesting an x-ray, and when my husband told his chiropractor he was not getting a new diagnosis or x-ray completed he knew without asking who our family doctor was. WORST. DOCTOR. EVER. (And yes, Anne the receptionist sounds like she hates life and the entire world around her every time she answers the phone).

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015