Ratings for Dr. David Warren Hurst

Lucky to have found Dr. Hurst for our family. He is calm, friendly not hurried but efficient. He makes sure that all our questions are answered and takes the time to pause and see if there are any more. He has made my prescription repeats very convenient. Never had a doctor so kind and concerned.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

The staff and dr Hurst have been delightful. Dr. hurst seems like a down to earth and genuine person.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

The best doctor I’ve ever dealt with. He seems to have genuine empathy for people. If he sees someone hurting he wants to do something to help and you can sense that. Very kind man. I’m very lucky that I got to be on his roster.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr, Hurst has been the best physician us in our life. We had good physicians, but he has been the most understanding and modern thinking one in every way. He respected his patient and always had a smile for us. I am sure not every day was as even as it appears to us, but he never ever let you see it. He took time for his patent even if he was behind time. It's the kind of physician you hardly ever find. We wish him good luck for his future.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Great doc, great knowledge. Staff aren't the best, but not the worst either. Dr. Hurst is leaving Kingston in September 2018 and I can only hope his replacement is as good.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Hurst is, by far, the best GP I've ever had. He listens, provides good advice, and follows through with referrals and exam results. A great quality I find is that he does not always proclaim to know it all - like others. When he doesn't know, he researches, consults colleagues and gets back to you with an explanation. I wish they were all like him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Very pleased that Dr. Hurst became our family physician when our previous family physician retired.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Hurst is an excellent doctor. He has the time to listen and hear what you have to say. He also does not seem to push you out the door, and is very friendly. Thanks for being here.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Hurst is an excellent doctor. Unfortunately, I generally wait two-three weeks every time I call for an appointment to see him. His staff do not always follow up as he requests.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Hurst is a gift! The level of knowledge and the patient manner truly makes him one of a kind.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. David Warren Hurst's Credentials

• Queen's University (Grad. 1979)

Harvard-Pilgrim