Ratings for Dr. David Warren Hurst

Very pleased that Dr. Hurst became our family physician when our previous family physician retired.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Hurst is an excellent doctor. He has the time to listen and hear what you have to say. He also does not seem to push you out the door, and is very friendly. Thanks for being here.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Hurst is an excellent doctor. Unfortunately, I generally wait two-three weeks every time I call for an appointment to see him. His staff do not always follow up as he requests.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Hurst is a gift! The level of knowledge and the patient manner truly makes him one of a kind.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Hurst is everything the other reviews have mentioned - a really great doctor and great person. If you have this doctor, consider yourself very lucky!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Wonderful caring Gentleman!! Never feel rushed & VERY knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr Hurst was my family doctor since I was born until he moved to Kingston, was my parent's doctor for years. Since moving and going to school and finding another doctor I can say that none come close to him in terms of quality, knowledge, expertise, etc. An extremely kind, down-to-earth, and caring man, it is a shame that you don't see new doctors with these qualities coming out of med school anymore.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Hurst has been my family physician for almost three years. He is absolutely one of the most friendliest, caring doctors in this city. Never rushed, always right on time and makes you feel you have been listened to and gets to the bottom of medical issues. A superb gentleman.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

I pay $30 when I go for my allergy assessments every six months. With my insurance, everything else is paid for including the initial shots. I am currently doing home immunotherapy. Dr Hurst rules all.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Set the bar very high for GP's. Dr. Hurst was always willing to help and offer insight whenever neccessary. I wish he was still my doctor, anyone lucky enough to have him should count their blessings!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. David Warren Hurst's Credentials

• Queen's University (Grad. 1979)

Ameritas