Ratings for Dr. Mireille Lecours

Dr Lecours is an angel among us. With her help, my husband got his wish, to pass at home, Her and Winnie were a team, and included me as oart of that team, I never felt aloneas my dear husband came to the end of his journey. I will always be grateful to this wonderful, compassionate lady, God Bless you, sweet Dr Lecours

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Bonjour Dr Mireille Lecour...J'étais une de vos ancienne patiente,lors de votre passage a la petite clinique de St Léonard D'Aston,Qc...Grace a vous a cette époque que vous m'avez envoyer voir rhumatologue Dr Savard a Drummondville.Et la ont a enfin découvert cette maladie que je trainais depuis longtemps....La Fibromyalgie,et vous m,avez aussi diagnostiqué d'anxiété.J'ai garder un tres bon souvenir de vous.Personnalité amicale et sympathique en plus d'etre un bon médecin.J'ai voulu récupérer dernierement mon dossier a cet clinique .mais élas tout est détruit.Je garde de bon souvenir de vous Mireille Lecour.Merci d'avoir fait partie de ma vie.Toute ma reconaissance,Margaret Sénosier

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

medical palliative consultant wh determines by the client's bank account how much service the client receives Witnessed very rude comments to her nursing staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Lecours provided palliative care to my mother-in -law. Although the staff at the QEH were caring and kind and gentle, Dr. Lecours took the care to a whole different level. She prescribed the right medication in the right dosage to make her final hours totally peaceful and pain free. She and Winnie took half an hour to sit and talk to the family, and treated us like partners in those final hours of care -- helping us to know what to expect and how we could best help. She showed such caring and respect for my mother in law as a person, holding her hand and talking about what a wonderful person she was. Later that day, the , several of the family commented, "That's the best doctor I've ever seen." Thank you Dr. Lecours.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

miss her as my gp she was great and yes she always have room to bring in a patience when she was booked up always smiling and always happy truly missed and hope the best for her

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr Lecours is a wonderful lady. She is very friendly and has wonderful bedside manner. I now have Dr Ed White and what a huge difference between the two. I certainly miss her!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Lecours, most knowledgeable, open minded, non-threatened by natural or complementary methods. Best physician we've ever had; we miss you so but we know you are doing wonders at palliative care where you are needed most. If you ever go back to private practice we hope you will take back your old patients. God bless you and your family. Je me souvien! Oublie nous pas.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Dr LeCours is a great doctor and her personality is such a blessing for patients in Palliative Care

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr. LeCours was a joke. If you had a problem which she could not seem to fix no matter how many pill prescriptions she threw at you, it seemed that she treated you like you were psychosomatic. I was not happy with her professionalism or treatment. She never did everything that I believe she could have and I am still suffering with the same problem.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Amazing Dr. She hopped in to the bed with my dying father and stroked his cheek and spoke comforting words to him and our family. She is a wonderfully compassionate person and a blessing to Palliative Care.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008