Ratings for Dr. David R. Mandy

dr mandy is a wonderful doctor and the kids just love him as do the parents the staff is the best...... we love dr mandy in our house hold.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Nice and some what helpful great doc! staff is real nice. i like that they have other doctors come in.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

He is AWESOME! I've been going to him since I was a baby. He is the best!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr Mandy was my pediatrician and is now my childrens doctor. I would never think of using a different doctor. He is supportive when trying new things for kids and takes your thoughts and feelings into consideration.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Mandy has been my six year old daughter's pediatrician since birth. He puts you at ease and is very good with children. He takes his time when seeing your child and is patient with all the "parent" questions. The staff is also very knowledgable and willing to answer any and all questions. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

My kids have seen Dr. Mandy for over 14 years now and I LOVE him. He is a doctor because he loves people not money, he is practical, while knowledgable of them, he doesn't over reaact to the lastest media hypes. If you like a down to earth, straight forward, and calm doctor then he is for your kids.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

He was my husband's pediatrician, and he is my children's pediatrician too. He is definitely old school, but I trust him. Even though we don't agree on all issues, he still respects my opinion as a parent and an intelligent person.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Great doc, always cares, treats new patients like hes known them for years.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Dr. David R. Mandy's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1973)