Ratings for Dr. Gregory Leal

Unfortunately, as a society we have all chosen to hide behind the anonymity of the internet to berate, belittle, bully and threaten those around us. I have been a patient of this office for a very long time. I was also a Medical Office Assistant and left the profession because of the disrespect, bullying and threats received by front line staff. You people need to wake up. This is why we can't keep Doctors in this area and why they won't come here. Under no circumstances is it acceptable to behave in a disrespectful manner but most importantly to slander Doctors and Staff on the internet. Get a life.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

To Ms. Bedside Manners Sept 22, 2017. 1. I am ALWAYS professional and at no time did "I go off" on anyone on the phone. 2. The MRI was left up to the GP to deal with as they had already started the process. 3. WE made the referral to the Specialist in Kingston. 4. You are being vindictive because YOU were told to leave the office for being RUDE and you would know all these things if you had been allowed to stay for the Consultation with your Mom. BE careful what you post on these websites. I have had the POLICE involved once already and won't hesitate to call them again. BECAUSE you don't get what you want does not give you the right to slander anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

This message is from a daughter of a patient you had. On September 22, 2017 my mom and I came into your office for her appointment concerning a kidney stone we thought she had. While waiting apparently the receptionist was having computer issues and was on the phone with tech. I have never heard a lady curse and be so rude and loud. These poor people that are nervous and in pain had to listen to this woman go off on the phone. Patients were just shaking their heads. Then we meet with Dr Leal and a surgery appointment was for that Monday The Dr went in with a camera and seen it wasn’t a stone that was causing the pain but her ureter tube had collapsed and it wasn’t stone related. When my mom woke up all the dr said was that he will arrange a MRI cause he’s perplexed and doesn’t know what’s going on. To this day we are still waiting for that scan. There has been no calls from him at all to my mom. Thankfully she has an amazing PG Dr who actually cares. He did scans on my mom and turns out that she has cancer. They found a tumour on or beside her ureter. This Dr cared less about my mom. She is now being seen by a proper kidney doctor. You showed be ashamed on how you treat your patients. You shouldn’t pick and choose who you will have bed side manners with.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Went to this man three times was told I'm too young to have prostate problems was in so much pain for three years. finally went to another doctor to find out I have multiple cysts on my prostate

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Leal is an excellent urologist and surgeon. Kind and generous with his time within the confines of a very busy practice. Jennifer is wonderful and the best office manager.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I don't know who the guy is from September 30 post but he must be a moron. Dr Leal is an excellent unto oncologist. He is caring and takes care of details. He is pleasant, efficient and professional. The accusations by mr sept 30 I would expect are completely false. Dr Leal took my prostate out and I have had zero problems. Obviously mr september 30 and his wife must be complete idiots. I'm sure he must be glad to be rid of such a patient. I don't blame him for firing you, good luck in life being an idiot

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Whatever you do, don't question this guy... My PSA was -4 He said it was nothing to worry about... My wife suggested a biopsy... He was rude saying he wouldn't do that for a neurotic wife!!! When I asked what the risk was He said 'none' So I said do it, since a PSA of -4 is rather unusual. He did it reluctantly .... Good thing I had a 'neurotic ' wife!!! I had aggressive prostate cancer... He recommended surgery..... After surgery... He didn't come to speak to me or say anything to my wife !! Surprise Surprise! Nurse left message , call if you have trouble. A week later I was having pain.. My wife made appt with his secretary......, He called my wife , said nothing need to come in, since problem, 'pain' .. Guess where , He said it had nothing to do with the surgery .., yet he had never seen us since surgery. We were never rude or ignorant to him, just confused , Yes my wife questioned him since he wouldn't even do a follow up visit.... He cancelled our appt then immediately faxed a letter to our family doctor .. 'Firing us as his patient'. ....... Who should have fired who!! Quite unbelievable really... Had to have follow up with another urologist... Who asked why this dr failed to take any lymph nodes to test..... Who knows... This is the same guy who wouldn't do a biopsy because of a neurotic wife??!! Men if you go to this guy..... Hope you have a wife who will question things and isn't afraid of being labeled because the Dr is an arrogant Ass Beware All! Wisdom is shown by humility - He has none!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Leal, I hope you are aware of the bedside manner of your receptionist. She is clearly not capable of working in an atmosphere that requires empathy. Her personality is disgusting and I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way. Well lady: " In MY 28 years experience" I have never had someone (in customer service) treat me SO poorly. Karma!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Couldn't have had a better doctor and over all out come..Thanks so much!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

The best and most caring specialist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Gregory Leal's Credentials

• University of Ottawa (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Belleville, ON