Ratings for Dr. Gregory Leal

I don't know who the guy is from September 30 post but he must be a moron. Dr Leal is an excellent unto oncologist. He is caring and takes care of details. He is pleasant, efficient and professional. The accusations by mr sept 30 I would expect are completely false. Dr Leal took my prostate out and I have had zero problems. Obviously mr september 30 and his wife must be complete idiots. I'm sure he must be glad to be rid of such a patient. I don't blame him for firing you, good luck in life being an idiot

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Whatever you do, don't question this guy... My PSA was -4 He said it was nothing to worry about... My wife suggested a biopsy... He was rude saying he wouldn't do that for a neurotic wife!!! When I asked what the risk was He said 'none' So I said do it, since a PSA of -4 is rather unusual. He did it reluctantly .... Good thing I had a 'neurotic ' wife!!! I had aggressive prostate cancer... He recommended surgery..... After surgery... He didn't come to speak to me or say anything to my wife !! Surprise Surprise! Nurse left message , call if you have trouble. A week later I was having pain.. My wife made appt with his secretary......, He called my wife , said nothing need to come in, since problem, 'pain' .. Guess where , He said it had nothing to do with the surgery .., yet he had never seen us since surgery. We were never rude or ignorant to him, just confused , Yes my wife questioned him since he wouldn't even do a follow up visit.... He cancelled our appt then immediately faxed a letter to our family doctor .. 'Firing us as his patient'. ....... Who should have fired who!! Quite unbelievable really... Had to have follow up with another urologist... Who asked why this dr failed to take any lymph nodes to test..... Who knows... This is the same guy who wouldn't do a biopsy because of a neurotic wife??!! Men if you go to this guy..... Hope you have a wife who will question things and isn't afraid of being labeled because the Dr is an arrogant Ass Beware All! Wisdom is shown by humility - He has none!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Leal, I hope you are aware of the bedside manner of your receptionist. She is clearly not capable of working in an atmosphere that requires empathy. Her personality is disgusting and I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way. Well lady: " In MY 28 years experience" I have never had someone (in customer service) treat me SO poorly. Karma!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Couldn't have had a better doctor and over all out come..Thanks so much!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

The best and most caring specialist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Performed laser treatment on my prostate. All good results. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Leal performed a cystoscopy and a biopsy for me. Luckily it turned out to not be a cancerous situation. The problem is he told me I have an inflamed bladder but has not offered a treatment plan. A call to his office have not resulted in a call back. A personal visit to the office, where I asked if I could get an antibiotic (which had been discussed at an earlier appt prior to biopsy) was told "the dr does not do phone or over the counter doctoring". But he could see me in February! I have now gone back to my GP for help. So impressed with him initially.......now, so disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Leal's care has been excellent over the past 8 years and his receptionist has been exceptional in her helpfulness, caring and availability. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I've had Dr. Leal perform surgery on me 3 times in the last 10 years - he has never made me wait or suffer (he prioritizes his patients properly and so if you've had to "wait" you weren't that bad off!) He always offers pain medication (should you have to wait for surgery) and of course during recovery. His long time receptionist Jennifer is knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Dr. Leal always explains and answers your questions in details and shows a genuine empathy for his patients. He always follows-up with patient after surgery instead of leaving you to your family physician. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

He and his staff were extremely professional and ensured I was comfortable through the entire procedure. Dr.Leal kept me informed as to what he was doing and about to do. He and his staff made a nervous wreck calm and made the procedure almost enjoyable. Completely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Gregory Leal's Credentials

• University of Ottawa (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Belleville, ON