Ratings for Dr. Melinda E. Karam

We love this practice! Dr. Karam is a go-getter. Should you ever find yourself in the hospital with a sick child, you will be happy that mama bear is there for your kiddo. We have been taking our children to Eastlake Peds for 15 years and we are very happy.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Love love love them all. My two teenage boys are so comfortable in this atmosphere it is going to be hard when we have to leave. Over the last 15 years I have never felt as if I was a bother to them when I called with questions about my children's health. They always take care of whatever need you have. The staff for the most part have been the same and is just as caring as all 3 doctors.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I have 3 children and they all went to Dr. Karam, Dr. Roi, and Dr. Sobocinski until they were too old for pediatricians--they all begged to stay. There is not enough positive I can say about each doctor in this group. They hesitated to find the best specialists. They all were patient, and made sure both parent and child had a full understanding of exactly what was being done. The staff treated everyone like family; and were kind, sympathetic and informative when called about any concerns; giving an appointment for that day if needed, yet they rarely ran late despite the squeezed in appointments.Unless your more than 15 minutes early or late, you were usually called in less than 10 to 15 minutes---even during cold and flu season!! I've recommended this pediatric group to so many people, and every one of them stayed with that practice until their children "graduated" beyond pediatricians. Did I meantion that they are WONDERFUL with adolescents?

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Great all around. Knowledgeable, fun and terrific with kids. Dr Karam and staff have gone above and beyond for me and my kids on several occasions to be sure we were best cared for. Cant say enough good things

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Melinda E. Karam's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Roseville, MI