Ratings for Dr. Michelle Vilcini

Dr. Vilcini and Charmaine make a fantastic team! My family won the lottery when Dr. Vilcini took us on as patients. She is very knowledgeable and very caring. If she can't help you, she will find you help.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Vilcini's for 17 years. She delivered both of my children and has provided care to them as well. She has been unfailingly kind, caring, professional, helpful, empathetic, efficient and knowledgeable. If I call with an urgent issue I'm always given an appointment. Charmaine is vastly knowledgeable, caring, professional, patient and kind. She is equally as wonderful as Dr. Vilcini and under their care I have no concerns. Charmaine has the ability to process a lot of information and evaluate the most efficient next step.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Vilcini's for over 10 years and during that time have come to totally depend on her for any health related issue. I completely trust her, as I trust her nurse, Charmaine to give me the best advice. I feel extremely lucky to have them I'm my corner knowing that when I'm in trouble I'll be seen right away. When it's not so serious it will be dealt with in time. I totally get that and agree with the system. Some of these other posters who suggest that Charmaine is bossy don't realize that she's incredibly experienced and by discussing your issue with her you can help smooth the process. She's not. Being bossy. She's being expedient to help you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Didn't listen to my wife and traumatized her in the delivery room by teaching a very unskilled resident and ignoring the patients well being. She was not very helpful and again didn't make sure the pain relief was working before stitching, just harped at my wife to stop swearing and stop moving!! Very disappointing and very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Vilcini is awesome, not only does she not RUSH her patients through as fast as possible, she takes time to comfort, answer questions, and she counsels as well!! I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

She was quiet and polite but not at all helpful but likely is now, 10 yrs later. I was assigned to her for a specific problem/condition and when I asked her question on this, she said she does not specialise in it so can't answer any of my questions! I had to go to the library to get my information. She charged me for a letter I needed and though there are often standard fees for such services, I thought it should be covered. Especially for patients with low income. It was actually a waste of time to see her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Vilcini is a fabulous doctor however her reception staff are rude , condescending , and go out of their way to make people feel bad. It's a shame that the doctors reputation will eventually be affected by this.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I can't tell you how much I admire Dr. vilcini professionalism and dedication to her patients.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I can't even express how wonderful dr. Vilcini has been! Not only does she have wonderful staff (receptionist is exceptional) she is down to earth and reassuring just when you need your doctor to be. Charmaine her GP IS FANTASTIC as well! I feel like part of a family when I'm there. They have looked out for our girls and I so much.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

The best doctor ever! She fought for me when the health system was letting me fall threw the cracks. Very knowledgable and compassionate. Always takes the time to listen and I feel genuinely cares. Charmaine is a great nurse and helpful. Making appts can be hard as usually can't get in that day, but compared to my previous family doctor who could always squeeze you in, with her I've never waited longer than 20mins and my previous doctor it was normal to wait 2-4 hours to see him, so that's a great trade off for me. I find calling between 10:30-11:30 or 2-4 is best to get through. Due to health issues in the last decade I've had to see many doctors and I have yet to meet a doctor who even comes close.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012