Ratings for Dr. Keith Hay

I am very thankful that Dr. Hay has been my Dr for 25 years. He knows me and my family well. He always has a joke to tell. He is thorough never makes me feel silly fo asking questions. He takes it to the next level by calling patients personally to tell them test results. If he is unsure he doesn't guess he will automatically refer to a specialist. Thank-you Dr. Hay.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I have had Dr Hay as our family physician for 23 years. He is the best Dr anyone could ask for. He remembers things about my health that I have forgotton. When we have blood tests or any kind of tests done he is quick to let you know the results and will call you personally to discuss the results over the phone. To me and my family that tells us that we are important. Dr. Hay is as punctual as any Dr can be. I don't mind waiting a little longer when I hear that someone had something more important than me to be seen. Someday I'm sure my day will come when I will need that attention from him. He is well mannered, knowlegable, and cares for his patients. If he doesn't have an answer he doesn't hesitiate to find a specialists who does and I think he pulls a few strings for you cause you never have to wait long. His staff Diane and Irene have always been supportive and attentive. Good staff excellent doctor. Dr. Hay you are #1 and will always remain #1.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

we need dr hay to come to nova scotia to help us is the doctor area

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr Hay has been our family doctor for 14 years, feel very lucky.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr Hay is always pleasant to deal with, very knowledgeable and helpful. He is always cognizant of your feelings and doesn't rush any appointments.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

I am a registered nurse and Dr Hay is the most knowedgeable physician I know. He is the #1 pick as a family Dr for people I know in the medical community. Too bad he is not accepting new patients and is retiring in the near future, he will be very hard to replace. He is very throrough, doesn't miss anything and always refers to a specialist if there is any doubt at all.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Hay is an exceptional doctor. He really cares about each patient individually. He amazes me sometimes when he remembers things of myself or my family from past visits that I have forgotten about. He always follows up personally with a phone call with test results and sometimes call just to see how you are doing. Several yearls ago I suffered from depression, Dr. Hay was more than just a doctor. He was someone that I trusted and helped me through a very difficult time. Dr. Hay is compassionate and his soft spoken manner is calming and reassuring.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Excellent, caring Doctor. Wonderful beside manner, all questions answered. Our whole family came down with a case of influenza, and he treated us with care and respect. THANK YOU DR. HAY!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Dr. Hay has been my family doctor for about 20 years and he is so kind and knowledgeable. He ensures that your problems are solved, if not by him, by a good specialist. He himself will call with test results and is very punctual with them. He treated my mother through her long battle with cancer and in the end provided such great bedside care. I am very blessed to have him as my family doctor and I think all his patients would agree.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

I have been seeing Dr hay for 4 years and when I had my Daughter he was very helpful in any question and concern i have. When he is unsure of something he will make sure he gets an answer and will follow up with you almost right away.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007