Ratings for Dr. Hans Weber

Dr. Weber retired shortly after I was relocated by my employer to Ottawa. For over 20 years he was kind, compassionate and highly competent. He cared about his patients. He was cautious about prescribing drugs and only did so when alternatives where limited. If Doctor Weber ever reads these blogs, thank you for everything and I wish you heath and happiness for many years to come.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Weber has retired and now his replacement.... what can I say. We miss Dr. Weber. The best I've ever had and not a prescription pig either. Try to get time off work? Forget it, if you should be up and moving, he said so. No B.S. We miss you Dr. W

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Have been with him from the beginning.Delivered my two children I am now sick and he has retired.Just not sure he can be replaced by anyone. What a waste of a fine Talent

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Weber gave my family bad info re: my grandmother's condition while she was at ajax/pick dying. Weber shifted all responsibility for her level of comfort into the hands of my mother. My mother was not in the frame of mind to be deiciding how much morphine to administer to my grandmother. That is a MEDICAL decision that should be left to dr's and rn's, NOT a dying patient's fam. After losing my 2nd grandmother years later under similar circumstances uin the care of a different dr at a different hospital, was told that the decision of how much morphine to administer should never have been left to the family & that the amount of morphine administered in no way accelerates the patient's demise when properly regulated (we were told by Weber that making the 'decision' to give more morphine would speed up my grandmother's death, but if we didn't give her any, she would be in agony). My Mother has carried that guilt for years. GLAD HE IS RETIRING AND CANNOT PUT ANY MORE FAMILIES THROUGH THIS.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

WHEN I DECIDED THAT I NEEDED TO SEE A DOCTOR THAT WAS MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE, I WAS UPSET WITH MYSELF THAT HE HAD BEEN THE PRIMARY PHYSICIAN FOR MY ENTIRE FAMILY FOR SO LONG. THE HUMILIATION THAT I ENDURED AS HIS PATIENT AND HIM NOT BELIEVING IN MY SEVERE CHRONIC PAIN, EVEN AFTER MORE THAN A DOZEN OPERATIONS, HAS STAYED WITH ME TO THIS DAY.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

I will miss Dr. Weber very much, I have been going to him for over 30 years and now he is retiring. He always had time to listen. Very sad

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

It's so sad he'd retiering, not sure what will happen. I really don't want to have to go find a ne one.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr Weber has been my family doctor for over 23 years. He is also the doctor my children see. What I like most about him is that not everything is fixed with a prescription. Also when you need extra time to talk he gives it to you. I don't mind waiting to see him because I know I will get as much time as I need with him. He is a wonderful caring doctor and I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Dr. Weber saved my life. He caught my Ovarian Cancer early and referred me immediately. He has always been extremely knowlegeable, kind and compassionate. I have no idea what my husband and I will do when he retires.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

I worked with Dr. Weber at a long term care facility for almost twenty years. While he can be a bit abrupt at times, nonetheless he is a top notch MD. Knowledgeable in the extreme and very kind, caring and understanding! One of the best

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007