Ratings for Dr. James R. Bukstein

total "I am the doctor" attitude. he gives really bad advise that he can't explain or back up with reasons. he just goes with the standard. eg, he told us to start baby food at 4 months old. I asked him what the benefits of starting this early was vs. waiting till they were a little older and more developed. He said that he is a pediatrician and pediatricians have been studying this stuff for years. didn't even take into consideration if my kid was physically ready for it. example able to sit up well, loss of tong-thrust-reflux. also scary awful with knowledge of vaccines. He doesn't know anything about them! if I ask a question about them, he just tells me I have to find out myself. all he knows what to do is put in the order for the nurses to give them and only knows what the CDC schedule is. Overall I hate how defensive he gets when he doesn't know something. very dry and unfriendly. brought my kid to him twice and both time he argued with me. I switched peds now.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

DR. flat out lied to us about ingredients in vaccines given to our son

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. James R. Bukstein's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brooklyn Park, MN