Ratings for Dr. Maureen Shandling

Attitude, arrogant, aggressive. My wife went to see her and it was the worst experience ever. I will expand on this when the situation is resolved but I can assure you I will take this to the highest level I can.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

What a horrific doctor and uncaring human being. She should stop practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Ive never felt like a worse person. She greeted me with aggravation as she was reading my chart. She actually sighed like i was bothering her. Then she basically told me that i wasted mine and her time because she wasn't prepared to help me.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

This doctor definitely got her degree from a Cracker Jack box!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Same experience that I had. Just the most dismissive and offensive doctor I have ever been to. Don't doctors take hypocratic oaths to help patients. Maybe she just liked the pay cheque. I will never go back to her - even if I were on my death bed!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

i have seen Dr Shandling 2 times at a building behind Mt Sanai Hospital .....for some strange reason i chose tonight ... almost a year after seeing her the last time to decide to look up a review on her only to think out loud OH MY GOD...I CANT BELIEVE SO MANY REVIEWS THAT WERE SAME NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE THAT I ENCOUNTERED...no compassion upon meeting with even a simple how are you feeling from your accident.... if she read doctors notes submitted to her she would have known it was a terrible rollover accident and i had been involved in and diagnosed in hospital emergency with concussion....only the same wording referred to in another review....WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR TODAY???? i understand from my doctor i was being sent to her to get some answers and perhaps guidance and again a reference to another review .....I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A PRESCRIPTION FOR ANTI DEPRESSANTS....i told her i am not interested in taking antidepressants as i am not depressed ....just seeking help and guidance on her recommendation as a neurologist what i can do to help me with this....not even a recommendation to a concussion clinic ....nothing.... just a very curt attitude and busy reading txt messages while sitting across from me... it appears she has been at this too long and no longer has compassion for this with clients...she may have credentials but what good are they if you dont apply them....

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

She sees so little patients during the week that I had to wait months for an appointment with her. I finally had my appointment and I've never been so disappointed in my life. She was terrible, uncaring and unknowledgable. At the end she told me to consider making a donation to the hospital. Is she for real? She shouldn't be a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

The absolute worst!!!!!!!! I'd rather be sick then see her again.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Her secretary is nice. She is awful. Completely dismissed my problems. She asked me why I was even there. There are people with real problems she said. I would stay away from her. Ask for a referral elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

i first met her at a LBGTQ meeting. I told her about my headaches and she suggested I see her. I eventually got to see her but she wasn't interested in my headaches - just me. if she wants to live a secret life do it out of the

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017