Ratings for Dr. David Yanover

Great doctor, great skill set, and overwhelmed by a terrible system based on socialized medicine where the patient expects the best care in the world and expects to pay nothing. Obamacare of the North.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

To the previous commentator. You are a cruel insensitive person to call fellow patients in pain waiting to see the doctor and expecting good service. Everyone has and is entitled to their opinion. Noone maligns a doctor unless something has gone severely wrong. This site is to rate the doctors and not comment on the patients and so just maybe you are the real "winner" and a "good show'.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr.Yanover has been my doctor for many years. Very happy there. I've seen some of the people in the waiting room and there....always a good show haha. My assumption is most of the negative comments on here are from those winners. Staff is beyond helpful with everything I have needed.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I ve been going to this doctors office before it was his. Dr Phil was awsome and staff was great but since David has taken oven the staff are rude and late. Prescriptions never get faxed in took me over a week to get my prescription finally done. Calling to office to even get an appointment is a joke because you need to be a mind reader to figure out which days your even aloud to call theres no answering machine cuz heaven forbid they have to do their job and call someone back, and to have to wait over 2 weeks to get in to see your family doctor is rediculous especially if its work related and you need a note from your family doctor. 40 some odd yrs and I think its time for a new doctor!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I was delivered by his father 42 years ago. Pulling my file due to the constant incompentency and patient neglect.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I am so glad that Dr. Yanover is my family physician. His attentiveness to my situation has put my mind at ease on so many occasions. Thank you Dr. Yanover.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I honestly don't know what is wrong with this doctor. Every time I see him, I leave frustrated. I've been having specific problems and asked for x-rays while having my annual physical (which consisted of a blood pressure check) and he completely ignored me. I asked him two questions which he ignored while looking at his laptop. I've had it this time. No one should have to be nervous before a doctor's appointment wondering what mood he'll be in today, and then leave the appointment wondering why they ever went. He truly does not care. I don't know how he can live with himself. BTW, I've had no problems with his office staff. They are always polite.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

This is the perfect example of a quack. He has no bedside manner he is arrogant dismissive and judgemental he doesn't pay any attention to his patients medical needs and is downright negligent. I am so glad I got a real doctor. Yanover is only in it for a quick buck. His staff are also dismissive and treat you like you are bothering them when you call. They neglect to send referrals for specialists regularly and when they do remember they forget to inform you of the pending appointment so the specialist thinks you are a no show. Not one person in that office does their job properly or takes their patients needs seriously. If you want to live a healthy happy life stay away from this bunch of clowns

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

--------------- watch your back monitor your own med's he wont-------------------

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I have been waiting for 5 years through (Dr.) Yanover to be seen and operated on for a bunion. Three times I have gone to "doctors" who do the job- and - 3 times - no results. The last time Yanover sent me out to the west end of the city - the doctors office : WAS CLOSED for remodeling .... DOH! - Each time I go to HIS office I see three (maybe) four women behind the counter .... which begs the question : Why can't one of them answer a phone call (instead of a recording) ...and when THEY do answer THEY put you on hold tic-toc - tic - toc ... I have made a full breakfast before getting through to a "real - person."

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017