Ratings for Dr. David Yanover

Dr. Yanover is our family doctor since many years ago. His knowledge is good and he is helpful. But as other commentator said, to try to go through his office phone even to book an appointment is almost impossible. If it's not busy, it wasn't picked up and I couldn't leave a message. And when my phone did go through and I spoke to the staff, the earliest appointment I could get was usually 2 weeks later. And last week the staff promised to call me back to answer my question, but she didn't. So that's too bad.. The doctor is good, but without proper office management, it's not going to work well.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I've been a patient with Dr David Yanover for over 6 years now. During this period of time he has always been there for my needs. I read all these comments about this guy that people make, I have always got my requisitions done promptly. My appointments are always on time. I used to have a doctor before him, where nothing would go right. I sit back and read all the comments that people make, saying bad things about him. I think half you people are just writhing to hear yourself's complain because he's always been polite with me. Sometimes I sit there talk with him about things that have nothing to do about medical. I am pissed off right now about the cut backs because i have chronic pain and i don't feel that my needs are being met at this time but thats not Dr yanover's fault, as he is forced to cut back on pain medication by the collage of physicians. a bunch of pencil pushing people that don't know a thing about chronic pain. but think everyone is addicted to opioids. i don't feel that they have the right to dictate how my pain affects me. i don't care what anyone says about Dr Yanover he's a good doctor and a good friend.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

The Doctor and staff have always been polite and helpful. I definitely appreciate a doctor I can trust. I’m sure many people are not as fortunate.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

To the previous commentator. You obviously know nothing by trying to speak on behalf of all of Dr. Yanover's patients. You know nothing of the devastation caused. Your rating is worth nothing.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Great doctor, great skill set, and overwhelmed by a terrible system based on socialized medicine where the patient expects the best care in the world and expects to pay nothing. Obamacare of the North.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

To the previous commentator. You are a cruel insensitive person to call fellow patients in pain waiting to see the doctor and expecting good service. Everyone has and is entitled to their opinion. Noone maligns a doctor unless something has gone severely wrong. This site is to rate the doctors and not comment on the patients and so just maybe you are the real "winner" and a "good show'.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr.Yanover has been my doctor for many years. Very happy there. I've seen some of the people in the waiting room and there....always a good show haha. My assumption is most of the negative comments on here are from those winners. Staff is beyond helpful with everything I have needed.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I ve been going to this doctors office before it was his. Dr Phil was awsome and staff was great but since David has taken oven the staff are rude and late. Prescriptions never get faxed in took me over a week to get my prescription finally done. Calling to office to even get an appointment is a joke because you need to be a mind reader to figure out which days your even aloud to call theres no answering machine cuz heaven forbid they have to do their job and call someone back, and to have to wait over 2 weeks to get in to see your family doctor is rediculous especially if its work related and you need a note from your family doctor. 40 some odd yrs and I think its time for a new doctor!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I was delivered by his father 42 years ago. Pulling my file due to the constant incompentency and patient neglect.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I am so glad that Dr. Yanover is my family physician. His attentiveness to my situation has put my mind at ease on so many occasions. Thank you Dr. Yanover.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017