Ratings for Dr. Kristin C. Arndt

We have used her for almost 8 yrs and I have never found a doctor I love as much as her. Our daughter use to have major temper tantrums when going to appointment she always handled them in a very firm and professional manner. She has never rushed an appointment and has even taken us for an appointment when we were there to see another doctor because she had a full schedule. She has even acknowledged us when we have run into her in the hospital/clinic for other family members. She is a city doctor with a small town feel. I have never met another doctor as professional and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

She's been our pediatrician for 5 years. We've spent time with her in the clinic and hospital setting. She's is always thorough and accurate. She calls at home when our children have been particularly sick. She never rushes through an appointment or exam. She might come across as cold, but everyone needs to remember that she is the childs doctor and advocate, not the parents. That being said, she takes a lot of time educating parents. I couldn't imagine having a better doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Arndt was my son's doctor 8 years ago. We have since moved out of state. I have yet to find a doctor to compare with her. Dr. Arndt was able to explain things in such a thourough yet easy to understand fashion. I felt empowered through the things she taught me as a first time parent. I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

I agree with comment #3. She will not be your best friend but I have been consistently impressed with 1) her medical knowledge (perhaps that is why she could give a 5 minute diagnosis),2) her ability to explain things in a clear yet detailed manner (without being condescending or overly technical), 3) her acknowledgement of my kids personalities and their needs/nuances for a doctor that has to see a lot of patients. When my kids have had to see others I have nearly always had to bring them back so she could really sort out the issues AND explain them well. You can find other doctors that may give you warm fuzzies and good care; Dr. Arndt gives you knowledge and tools for parenting and quality care.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Can,t believe how good she is. She is prompt, very effective and helpful. Does a fabulous job at explaining the diagnosis and helping with home care. I have seen other doctors but none as good as her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

If you want a Doctor to be your best friend I suggest you try someone else. If you are looking for the best possible care for your child Dr. Kristin Arndt is fantastic. She won't leave the room until every last question is answered. She will explain things in detail. Excellent!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Quick, impersonal, and ****y... made a major diagnosis in 5 minutes....Get a different job lady

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

i love the fact that she explains everything to you before you leave the office! I felt much better about my son after seeing her, she took the time to explain everything to me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Kristin C. Arndt's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1996)