You may also like

Rate Dr. Donald Weber

Dr. Donald Weber's Ratings

Dr D. Weber replaced both of my hips . He did a superb job . Dr. Weber has a super bedside manner, very compassionate ,never made me feel rushed at all , answered each and every question i had and even waited patiently when i was thinking of next question to ask . Dr Weber is very soft spoken , pleasant and warm . Dr. Weber explained whole process to make sure i understood everything . I now have no pain from hips . :) Still recovering , but doing REALLY GOOD !! I strongly recommend Dr D. Weber . I have NO issues other than felling great ! Thank you so much Dr. Weber . :) :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Dr. Weber did a fantastic job replacing my hip. I was treated with compassion and respect by Dr. Weber and truly appreciate his talent and expertise, but it was the kindness he showed me that sets him apart as a great surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2858693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr Weber performed my Achilles Repair. He himself did a great job explaining the surgery and the process of recovery. He was extremely polite and assured me that everything was ok. A resident stapled up my wound and did a bit of a rough job, but all in all, I was extremely Thankful for Dr. Weber

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2848453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Weber recently performed hip replacement surgery on my mother. Not only did the surgery go extremely well, but his kindness and compassion are what set him apart for me. He set us at ease immediately and was very genuine with both my mom and me. He also did some "adjusting" so that my mom's legs would be completely even as they weren't before. I wish all physicians were like him. We can't thank him enough for his his great work, kindness and treating us like we mattered!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2736616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Weber restores my faith in the medical field. He is extremely knowledgeable and is comfortable in discussing all aspects of surgery. He has a quiet confident manner and conducts himself in a professional manner. Both my surgeries were beyond successful and I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thanks Dr. Weber.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I saw Brian Day at the Cambie Surgery Centre about my genetic patella femoral disorder which caused pain every time I bent my knees. He told me I was inoperable and that I would end up in a wheelchair. He advised me to lose weight and never bend my knees to delay the inevitable. I was 33 years old. I saw Dr. Weber approximately a year later and did not inform him of this previous diagnosis. He performed a lateral release on my right knee in January and again on my left knee in April. For the first time in over 20 years, I can bend my knees without severe pain. I can climb stairs, I can bend and tie my shoe, I can even run now. Dr. Weber was extremely personable and treated me like a person of value. He explained every step and answered all my questions. He helped me when Manulife refused to pay my second claim. This man is amazing and does amazing work. And he recognizes you are an individual with fears and feelings.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1713184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Dr. Weber repaired my torn meniscus and removed hardware from a previously broken ankle. Excellent surgeon. No complaints at all!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1713183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

I ruptured my distal bicep tendon at work. I decided to get it re-attatched and went to U of A Hospital Emergency. After waiting for hours, they said that I needed surgery. I met Weber pre-surgery and asked what method he was using. He could not remember the procedure name, and illustrated it on a piece of paper. WTF? It was the suture anchor method. I requested that he use the Endobutton technique, and he refused. 2 weeks later when I got my soft cast removed, weber noticed that my muscle was still in popeye form, he checked to see if the tendon was intact and said it was. I went home & saw it was wrong. I asked it to be checked again, and another doctor determined it was still ruptured. He asked me if weber saw this and looked surprised. After an MRI, I had the proper procedure done and am recovering. I do not recommend this surgeon to do arm surgery, as he botched my arm for life. it's functional, but deformed now. Thanks Weber for using 50 yr old technology on me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1713182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

I had suffered many years and had been abuused by the WCB of Alberta. My Right Knee ACL had been completely torn and the MCL and hamstring was damaged in 2002. I had been abused by the WCB of Alberta for ten years and had only cried out loud into getting a reconstruction. Finally I had seen Dr Weber in March of 2012 and Dr Weber had gone ahead and did the operation in April. It has now been approx, 1 1/2 months and the healing has already made a big difference.I just want to say that if there were more Doctors out there like Dr Weber the world would be a far better place....Thank you Dr. Weber for caring and thank you for the repair you had done so that my daily life style would become a little easier on me.....words are just not enough.....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1713181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I am a 23 year old athletic male and I saw Dr. Weber once in early February for a ruptured achilles. I decided to go conservative and re-ruptured it May.2nd by slipping. I saw him again to determine if surgery was necessary/available. I wanted to go the surgery route the second time around and to be honest, I wish I did the first time. Dr. Weber is an incredible doctor. Very professional and knowledgeable. The information he gives you is accurate, concise, and well thought out. He is very calm and friendly and you never feel as though you're rushed when you see him. He is an outstanding individual as well as a talented doctor. He has a very friendly demeanor and candor. As a medical student, I certainly admire him and appreciate his work ethics. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1713180].votes_count ]]