Ratings for Dr. Donald Weber

7 years ago I had a group of 5 doctors stand over my leg which had been roughly set a couple days previous and told me i would never walk again. I have nothing but praise and gratitude for the compassionate care I was given by Dr. Weber. And here i am two plates and a bunch of bolts later WALKING! I humbly thank him and his team for my miracle!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

After being declared handicapped by others, Dr. Weber gave me my new knee. Very short recovery and barely any scar tissue. My leg was a mess from previous accidents and I got my mobility back.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

You would be unable to find a kinder more knowledgeable surgeon. Interested in the best for his patients and a staff that follow that belief. Dr Weber certainly made an “unwanted” experience more tolerable especially when those of us in need are so grumpy!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Not acceptable. Appointment at 745. He finally saw me at 930 and determined I needed ultrasound for possible blood clot. Ultrasound done and clot located. dr weber left, and I waited until 1 pm to get a prescription from another dr. Next appointment. 2 hrs late again. avoid Donald Weber. When I asked about this I was brushed off with a typical go elsewhere if I don't like the wait.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

No other surgeon was able to put my leg back together. Dr. Weber gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I had both of my hips replaced this year. One in February and one in April, I was nervous and stressed out about it. When I met Dr. Weber he put me at ease and everything would be fine after the surgery. He's kind, considerate and a great bedside manner. I've been pain free since the surgeries and walking pretty good and doing physiotherapy to get through all this. When people ask who did my surgeries I tell them Dr. Weber and I would recommend him. Thanks again Dr. Weber.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Hip surgery, June 2017. Dr Weber is knowledgable, kind and caring. Immediately put me at ease, and I felt I was in excellent hands! Thank you Dr. Weber.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Helped me walk again. I love this man very much. My leg was destroyed, my knee was. 2 remaining breaks after quite a bit of damage. Dr. Webber was incredibly dedicated. His work means I'll walk again.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

He is what everyone is saying. The best at his job with the nicest personality and best team to help him. Very appreciative I had my surgery by him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Still fighting the fight. Cant get into specifics but Dr. WEBER has been up front throughtout. Even when i questioned he joined in. So today and onward i continue to work with Dr. Weber.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017