Ratings for Dr. Donald Weber

Still fighting the fight. Cant get into specifics but Dr. WEBER has been up front throughtout. Even when i questioned he joined in. So today and onward i continue to work with Dr. Weber.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I had a left hip Replacement on July 20/2017. I am so pleased with the outcome and no pain . Definitely the surgical skills to help us regain our lives back. Thankyou Excellent all round.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I underwent a right hip replacement in Oct'15. The surgery went well and I have been very pleased with the outcome in that I have no pain whatsoever. I have highly recommended Dr. Weber whenever I'm asked about my experience.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I had been assessed in Nov'15 from an MRI that I had a torn ACL and that my left meniscus was torn as well. He reassessed in Nov'16 and I underwent surgery Mar'17. About 90% recovered and still doing physio, Dr. Webber explained the process, the options and the chance of recovery. Surgery went well. Staff at office were great except the receptionist did not give me the right address for follow up after surgery.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Shattered my wrist a when I was 55. . Xrays were not pretty. Dr Weber put a plate in to repair my wrist. If took a few months to recover but other than the very fine line to remind me of the surgery, I have full range of mobility and am pain free. Thank you Dr Weber

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I have never met a better doctor In my life, and he can only be described as perfect in every way. He gave me my life back again after 5 years of excruciating pain. I had no bone left in my hip as it was dissolved from necrosis. It's only been 5 weeks since surgery, but I am now walking 5 miles a day, pain free. He is what all other doctors should aspire to be.

Submitted July 6, 2016

Rad dude, very comforting. Enables my surgical experiences to be a lot less nightmarish. Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr Weber just did a knee replacement on me and did an awesome job. I was informed all the way through the process. I'm currently recovering from the surgery and am amazed at how little pain I've had. Dr. Weber did a phenomenal job and his bedside manner is second to none. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr Weber for the awesome surgical experience as well as a big thank you to your staff as well.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr Weber performed knee surgery on me and was very professional and took the time to answer any questions I had about the operation. He has a very relaxed bedside manner and made me feel like I was always in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Weber did an ACL reconstruction on me and took care of my miniscus too. I have had a phenomenal recovery and wanted to thank Dr. Weber and all the staff who helped work on me. I had a wonderful experience and my knee has never been better. Dr. Weber is extremely knowledgeable and professional and explained everything I needed to know in immense detail. I would recommend him to family and friends anytime.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016