You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Donald Weber

Dr. Webber replaced both my knees as well as both of my hips, he did a wonderful job, I was very lucky to get him and if ever I need another replacement such as a shoulder, he will be the one to do it, great doctor and a wonderful person.q

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I had total knee replacement surgery 6 weeks ago. Dr. Weber (and his staff) could not have been nicer, more helpful - fantastic "bedside manner". I am making an excellent recovery and am 78 years old. I have been so impressed with every interaction with this surgeon and his team. Can't thank them enough1

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I was probably one of those patients that made someone else wait for their surgery as I fell, dislocated my hip and broke it in two places. As I was only in my early fifties, Dr. Webber did a repair to my hip rather than a replacement and now three years later you would never know that anything had happened to me at all. He was patient, kind and very supportive during my recovery stage and other than ongoing exercises that I will have to do for the rest of my life, I can do anything I could before my hip was broken. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr D. Weber replaced both of my hips . He did a superb job . Dr. Weber has a super bedside manner, very compassionate ,never made me feel rushed at all , answered each and every question i had and even waited patiently when i was thinking of next question to ask . Dr Weber is very soft spoken , pleasant and warm . Dr. Weber explained whole process to make sure i understood everything . I now have no pain from hips . :) Still recovering , but doing REALLY GOOD !! I strongly recommend Dr D. Weber . I have NO issues other than felling great ! Thank you so much Dr. Weber . :) :)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Weber did a fantastic job replacing my hip. I was treated with compassion and respect by Dr. Weber and truly appreciate his talent and expertise, but it was the kindness he showed me that sets him apart as a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr Weber performed my Achilles Repair. He himself did a great job explaining the surgery and the process of recovery. He was extremely polite and assured me that everything was ok. A resident stapled up my wound and did a bit of a rough job, but all in all, I was extremely Thankful for Dr. Weber

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Weber recently performed hip replacement surgery on my mother. Not only did the surgery go extremely well, but his kindness and compassion are what set him apart for me. He set us at ease immediately and was very genuine with both my mom and me. He also did some "adjusting" so that my mom's legs would be completely even as they weren't before. I wish all physicians were like him. We can't thank him enough for his his great work, kindness and treating us like we mattered!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Weber restores my faith in the medical field. He is extremely knowledgeable and is comfortable in discussing all aspects of surgery. He has a quiet confident manner and conducts himself in a professional manner. Both my surgeries were beyond successful and I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thanks Dr. Weber.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I saw Brian Day at the Cambie Surgery Centre about my genetic patella femoral disorder which caused pain every time I bent my knees. He told me I was inoperable and that I would end up in a wheelchair. He advised me to lose weight and never bend my knees to delay the inevitable. I was 33 years old. I saw Dr. Weber approximately a year later and did not inform him of this previous diagnosis. He performed a lateral release on my right knee in January and again on my left knee in April. For the first time in over 20 years, I can bend my knees without severe pain. I can climb stairs, I can bend and tie my shoe, I can even run now. Dr. Weber was extremely personable and treated me like a person of value. He explained every step and answered all my questions. He helped me when Manulife refused to pay my second claim. This man is amazing and does amazing work. And he recognizes you are an individual with fears and feelings.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Donald Weber's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Webber replaced both my knees as well as both of my hips, he did a wonderful job, I was very lucky to get him and if ever I need another replacement such as..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dude, helped me tons, fixed my shattered knee so I can walk again one day, great dude"

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had total knee replacement surgery 6 weeks ago. Dr. Weber (and his staff) could not have been nicer, more helpful - fantastic "bedside manner". I am making an..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was probably one of those patients that made someone else wait for their surgery as I fell, dislocated my hip and broke it in two places. As I was only in my..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr D. Weber replaced both of my hips . He did a superb job . Dr. Weber has a super bedside manner, very compassionate ,never made me feel rushed at all , answe..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weber did a fantastic job replacing my hip. I was treated with compassion and respect by Dr. Weber and truly appreciate his talent and expertise, but it wa..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weber performed my Achilles Repair. He himself did a great job explaining the surgery and the process of recovery. He was extremely polite and assured me tha..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weber recently performed hip replacement surgery on my mother. Not only did the surgery go extremely well, but his kindness and compassion are what set him ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weber restores my faith in the medical field. He is extremely knowledgeable and is comfortable in discussing all aspects of surgery. He has a quiet confid..."

November 10, 2014