Ratings for Dr. Donald Weber

Shattered my wrist a when I was 55. . Xrays were not pretty. Dr Weber put a plate in to repair my wrist. If took a few months to recover but other than the very fine line to remind me of the surgery, I have full range of mobility and am pain free. Thank you Dr Weber

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I have never met a better doctor In my life, and he can only be described as perfect in every way. He gave me my life back again after 5 years of excruciating pain. I had no bone left in my hip as it was dissolved from necrosis. It's only been 5 weeks since surgery, but I am now walking 5 miles a day, pain free. He is what all other doctors should aspire to be.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Rad dude, very comforting. Enables my surgical experiences to be a lot less nightmarish. Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr Weber just did a knee replacement on me and did an awesome job. I was informed all the way through the process. I'm currently recovering from the surgery and am amazed at how little pain I've had. Dr. Weber did a phenomenal job and his bedside manner is second to none. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr Weber for the awesome surgical experience as well as a big thank you to your staff as well.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr Weber performed knee surgery on me and was very professional and took the time to answer any questions I had about the operation. He has a very relaxed bedside manner and made me feel like I was always in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Weber did an ACL reconstruction on me and took care of my miniscus too. I have had a phenomenal recovery and wanted to thank Dr. Weber and all the staff who helped work on me. I had a wonderful experience and my knee has never been better. Dr. Weber is extremely knowledgeable and professional and explained everything I needed to know in immense detail. I would recommend him to family and friends anytime.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Webber replaced both my knees as well as both of my hips, he did a wonderful job, I was very lucky to get him and if ever I need another replacement such as a shoulder, he will be the one to do it, great doctor and a wonderful person.q

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Great dude, helped me tons, fixed my shattered knee so I can walk again one day, great dude

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I had total knee replacement surgery 6 weeks ago. Dr. Weber (and his staff) could not have been nicer, more helpful - fantastic "bedside manner". I am making an excellent recovery and am 78 years old. I have been so impressed with every interaction with this surgeon and his team. Can't thank them enough1

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I was probably one of those patients that made someone else wait for their surgery as I fell, dislocated my hip and broke it in two places. As I was only in my early fifties, Dr. Webber did a repair to my hip rather than a replacement and now three years later you would never know that anything had happened to me at all. He was patient, kind and very supportive during my recovery stage and other than ongoing exercises that I will have to do for the rest of my life, I can do anything I could before my hip was broken. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015