Ratings for Dr. Donald Weber

I had both of my hips replaced this year. One in February and one in April, I was nervous and stressed out about it. When I met Dr. Weber he put me at ease and everything would be fine after the surgery. He's kind, considerate and a great bedside manner. I've been pain free since the surgeries and walking pretty good and doing physiotherapy to get through all this. When people ask who did my surgeries I tell them Dr. Weber and I would recommend him. Thanks again Dr. Weber.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Hip surgery, June 2017. Dr Weber is knowledgable, kind and caring. Immediately put me at ease, and I felt I was in excellent hands! Thank you Dr. Weber.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Helped me walk again. I love this man very much. My leg was destroyed, my knee was. 2 remaining breaks after quite a bit of damage. Dr. Webber was incredibly dedicated. His work means I'll walk again.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

He is what everyone is saying. The best at his job with the nicest personality and best team to help him. Very appreciative I had my surgery by him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Still fighting the fight. Cant get into specifics but Dr. WEBER has been up front throughtout. Even when i questioned he joined in. So today and onward i continue to work with Dr. Weber.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I had a left hip Replacement on July 20/2017. I am so pleased with the outcome and no pain . Definitely the surgical skills to help us regain our lives back. Thankyou Excellent all round.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I underwent a right hip replacement in Oct'15. The surgery went well and I have been very pleased with the outcome in that I have no pain whatsoever. I have highly recommended Dr. Weber whenever I'm asked about my experience.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I had been assessed in Nov'15 from an MRI that I had a torn ACL and that my left meniscus was torn as well. He reassessed in Nov'16 and I underwent surgery Mar'17. About 90% recovered and still doing physio, Dr. Webber explained the process, the options and the chance of recovery. Surgery went well. Staff at office were great except the receptionist did not give me the right address for follow up after surgery.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Shattered my wrist a when I was 55. . Xrays were not pretty. Dr Weber put a plate in to repair my wrist. If took a few months to recover but other than the very fine line to remind me of the surgery, I have full range of mobility and am pain free. Thank you Dr Weber

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I have never met a better doctor In my life, and he can only be described as perfect in every way. He gave me my life back again after 5 years of excruciating pain. I had no bone left in my hip as it was dissolved from necrosis. It's only been 5 weeks since surgery, but I am now walking 5 miles a day, pain free. He is what all other doctors should aspire to be.

Submitted July 6, 2016