Ratings for Dr. Mark Whittaker

No bedside manner, had to publicly apologize for racial comments made to a family. When I had a miscarriage in the middle of the night and went to ER he refused to examine me internally saying 'I've seen people bleed worse than you deliver twins. Its probably from too much sexual intercourse. . . I was horrified. This man needs to be fired and stripped of his license or retire already! Shame on you!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

not sure...what to say hard to see any md in small town and getting worse for getting appts

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Anytime we have seen Dr. Whittaker he has treated us for our nasty colds with antibiotics that helped. He was kind, polite, humorous.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. whitaker is the best, he diagnosed my condition way before my specialist did. He knows what he's talking about. Great man, glad he's my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

This man has been super for our family. Above and beyond his regular "job" duties. He has been there at all hours of the day/night. Been great to the whole family, and especially dedicated to his "patient". Can't ask for anything better. Great doctor, great guy.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I've been through one of the most horrible experiences a woman can have and I couldn't ask for a better doctor to help me through it.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

Dr. Whittaker delivered both mof my babies. He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Have never had any problems with Dr. Whittaker, he's always been very straight forward and tells it like it is. He's very good with my son and is quite helpful with all my questions, though he does give me a look when I ask silly questions (trust me, there's been a few!).

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Feel kind of rushed when on appointment and some questions do not get answered with enough information that I am looking for. Nice person.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Great Doctor- I have the same sense of humour and find him VERY funny. Extremly concerned for my entire family and checks me over even when in for an appt. with my son. I love that he is straightforward with me and doesn't beat around the bush. I always leave feeling my concerns have been addressed. All of the Doctors in our town are overworked, but I have never known this to affect Dr. Whittaker. He always is smiling and in a great mood with me. Would recommend highly to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007