Ratings for Dr. Justin F. Bubolz

Great doctor! Took time with my wife and I explaining everything we could do as new parents! He really shows care for his patients and treated us as family!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Great Doctor! Was very helpful and great with kids! I would recommend to any parent!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I worked with Dr. Bubolz when he was an Intern/Resident at Childrens Hospital of Oklahoma. Justin is a very knowledgeable Physcian, and if he does act like he is hurrying it could be that he is from the north, (Wisconsin). We tend to speak and move faster. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Bubolz! And if I had children, I would feel completely comfortable taking them to him. He may not have the best "bedside manner" as some have indicated, but if your child is ill?? Well, I would want him to be the one taking care of him/her! As an R. N., Ive seen/worked with many Dr's. Justin is one of the best! Best Wishes Old friend and fellow "Badger" Lori Reyburn, R.N. BSN

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

I had taken my young kids to doctor Bubolz at one time, based on my visit I would rate him a 1.0 out of 5.0 at most. My reasons are he dosent explain how to treat my child for a very common illness such as a fever or cold. When I have been in the pateint room and he is explaining things to me he aslo speaks very fast and seems like he wants to get to the next patient. I feel also I am not treated the same as other patients because I am on benefits. I would like to get the proper care that I hope the government can establesh as a black woman I feel being treated fairly in any estableshment is needed in this country. Monica W.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Bubolz is nice and great with the kids. Although on many occasions when we would ask him to put something in simple terms so we'd under stand it, he would just repeat what he just said and we wouldn't completely understand. (like when asking 'well why does my child have such n such wrong with him?') And although we understand he's got many other patients to see, it always seems like he is in a rush to get to the next patient. He's even tripped over his own feet on several visits! Not to mention he talks so quickly you barely understand him. And finally, he seemed to brush off certain concerns we had with our son. For example, redness around my sons eyelids...Dr. Bubolz always said it was just a birth mark and would go away by the time he was 1 year old. Well he is now 14 months and another doctor has said it's eczema. This is only my experience in the past year with Dr. Bubolz. I think he's a good doctor but needs to slow down and listen to the parents a bit more.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Justin F. Bubolz's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal