Ratings for Dr. Brian Robin Kessel

Dr. Kessel is 1 of the best doctor's hands down. He is straight to the point. Tells you how it is. On point. I wouldn't want any other doctor to be honest. He has helped me tremendously. Thank you so much, for being who you are. I have my life back. I recommend Dr. Kessel to anyone and everyone. Peter M

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Amazing Doctor! I had my past GP delivery me from birth and treat me for over 24yrs. I was having major symptoms and she was brushing me off. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Kessel (who is my stepdads GP) and he had me tested, treated and cured of Thyroid Cancer in 8mos. I am very thankful for him. He knows his stuff. He doesn't sugar coat anything - he isn't rude, just very cut and dry. He is honest, he is helpful and is not a medication pusher. There seems to be an issue with high turnover among his other staff (reception, nurses, etc.) but everyone I've encountered is polite and knowledgeable. He clearly runs a tight ship and it's refreshing. You will never have to wait more than 2mins on the phone, he calls to give test results right away, you can usually schedule appointments same day if you need to. All in all, he is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Both my Mom and I are patients of Dr. Kessel's. When my Mom needs to be seen (she's a senior), and Dr. Kessel is not available, Dr. Strom will see her. She is treated with dignity and care. I've never had a bad experience myself. One thing for sure...he isn't a pill pusher. My only beef is that he change his radio station.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Very rude doctor.No patience at all to listen to patients queries. He has no religious tolerance and not respectful for a woman's religious sentiments.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

In my experience he is bad doctor. He is a snob, looks down at me. He doesn’t know how listen to a patient. The last time I saw him in the early stages of my illness, he waved me, nothing advising, later, I felt a terrible pain; the doctor made no diagnosis and didn't send me to a specialist.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Kesells for over 30 yrs. Both my daughters and their spouses and children all see him. I live several hours away but would never think of leaving. He is very patient, understanding and straight forward. There is no beating around the bush he says it like it is. There is no just handing out meds and he always makes sure that what needs to be done or checked is done to both yours and his satisfaction!! GREAT Doctor I recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Kessel is a great doctor. He always takes the time to talk and never rushes my appointments. Although I live 45 min from where his office is, I continue to keep him as my GP. He has been my doctor for over 16 years and always manages to fit me in, even for last minute appointments. I rearely have to wait to be seen, which is fortunate considering the wait time I hear other doctors have. I highly recommend Dr. Kessel.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Felt like a revolving door. I was in and out, didnt care what I had to say. Just trying to see as many people as possible

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr Kessel is an extremely fine doctor. I have been a patient of his in excess of 11 yrs, and throughout this time have rec'd excellent advise, care, and consultation.l There have been times when I have been "at my wits ends", and Dr. Kessel has helped me thru. I truly don't believe that I could ever find another doctor to replace him. Dr Kessel is truly dedicated to his vocation.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr Kessel is an OK doctor. Family has been pretty healthy, so haven't tested his expertise. The real issue is the staff. They do not communicate clearly ...can we make appt. on Saturday or not? I have had 3 different answers (yes, yes but only on the day of, no). So when I asked why a Saturday appointment was taken when none are allowed, all records for which had been now lost (am I in a Seinfeld episode?), its the standard "I understand, but". They are either overworked or incompetent. I am not sticking around to figure out which one.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010