Ratings for Dr. Delia A. Matias

I went to Dr. Matias since I was an infant until I was 18, and never once had a bad experience with her. She was always polite and happy to see her patients. Sure, the wait may be a few minutes, but all doctor's offices are that way. I think she is a great pediatrician and loves working with children.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

After having already being unsatisfied with the first doctor my infant daughter was seeing, I settled w/Dr. Matias. She wasn't exactly my cup of tea. She told me that my 15lb 2 month old was too fat and that it should concern me because obesity is a problem in the USA. She also misdiagnosed a rash my child had. Luckily, I only actually dealt w/her a few times. Her nurse practitioner Peggy is who we saw most often and I absolutely loved her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Matias saw my son when he was an infant. He was gaining weight slowly so she told me to stop breastfeeding him & put him on formula! I told her I wanted to keep nursing him & she said(very rudely) if he didn't get enough to eat it could cause brain damage! I was in shock! I knew what she was telling was crazy. I wonder how many other mothers she has misinformed. Needless to say I never took my son back.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Delia A. Matias's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1969)

Commercial Insurance Company