Ratings for Dr. Terry Rosen

A very terrible doctor that doesn’t listen or believe what you tell him. He cuts you off when you are speaking. Shares confidential information , over prescribes narcotics. His office is filthy and has clippings of outdated information. If you tell him something confidential be prepared that it could be shared with other people who visit his practice. Threatens to fire you as a client I’d you don’t fall into line with his beliefs. I strongly recommend seeking out another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

He's a great guy! He's passionate about what he's doing (helping people) and is overall a better doctor then any doctor I've ever met. He takes his time to listen to your concerns and isn't rushing you out of the door because he has other patients to see. Yes he doesn't always run on schedule but that doesn't make him a bad doctor. If anything it shows his compassion because he cares. In all reality the people complaining are the ones in the room holding back other patients and don't seem to mind, until it's you waiting to be seen then it's a problem. All I can say is it will be a very sad day, the day he decides to retire. Amazing human being!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Rosen has been my Doctor for over 18 years. Although some have their opinions mine is from the heart and personal. He is old school, he knows his stuff. HE has always been professional and has PROPERLY and Accurately diagnosed many ailments that I have had over the years where many clinicians and others in clinics did not. I praise him and although some may differ from my feelings perhaps they need to compare the care they will receive when the sad day he decides to retire. As for any medication issues, never once did he ever prescribe any medication or drug without proper diagnosis. Kudos to you Dr. Rosen, Maxine and Jane. Ty always. Joe

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Terry has been my doctor for over 12 years. It is seldom that I am not double or even triple booked. He resorts to an outdated medical journal for reference on a regular basis and brings his bird in to see patients with him. Overall, I find this doctor extremely unprofessional after visiting various clinics. I doubt I'll go back

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I really don't know what my mother would do without this doctor. He basically saved her life. She had a horrible lung infection and the hospital made her wait two weeks before admitting her. If it wasn't for this doctor, she wouldn't have been let in at all. He's weird, to be blunt, but he knows what he's doing and does it well. Wish he would stay throughout my life time.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

dr rosen is an old school doc, with lots of experience. great guy. can be a bit eccentic but has a love for people and a proven track record. he has helped my family for years and was their for us throughout all our struggles. Awesome guy, gonna miss him when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

He was horrible and in my opinion new to well that the narcotics he was perscribing with basically no questions asked was not helping me with addiction issues. He not just with me but others was very very generous with narcotics. Taljed only of him self and at times seem tobe in a different world. Also i never bin to a dr where a bird is flyong around and pooping on everything.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

great guy, very knowledgeable, extremely kind, generous, knows what he is talking about, the atmosphere in his office is so welcoming

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Great Guy smart Doctor he won't let you leave til he can help you. Hard to find that work ethic in a doctor now days. Worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

He is terrible doctor. I don't like to see him again rest of my life.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015