Ratings for Dr. Edith Peacock

I absolutely love Dr. Peacock. She takes her time with you, not making you feel rushed, very professional and and answers any questions you might have, making sure you understand. I can't praise her enough. Also, her receptionist is very professional, helpful and caring. I am grateful to have her as our family Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Best physician I have ever had. Sad to have left PEI and this wonderful caregiver and her RN/front desk staff behind.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

she is the most patient and caring Dr. I have ever met. My family is very lucky to have her

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Peacock is extremely caring and gets to the bottom of any problems. She and Sheila are very professional and helpful. If we need an appointment, She gets us in right away. We are VERY lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Peacock. She is an amazing Doctor and her staff are incredible!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I am the luckiest person on PEI. Dr. P is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. So makes me feel like I am not crazy! She listens to me. The nurses - Sheila, Maureen and Sara are just lovely and all 3 were great to take blood. I can't say enough about this wonderful lady, so smart and has so much empathy. She has saved my life on more than one occasion. She deserves the highest grades. Best doctor on PEI. Her hours work for me and I get in super fast. I am on a ton of meds and had several surgeries. I was sick for YEARS before I got to Dr. P and she got things straightened out. Thank you for doing what you do Dr. P. - Erin Mullen

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Peacock has been my family doctor since 2006; and I am blessed to have found her. Even other doctors tell me how lucky I am to have her. She is an incredible doctor; knowledgeable, kind, and caring. Great follow up. I have a few surgeries, cancer related. Had a really bad time with the anestestia; she got all my records, figured out the problem for me; called me at home with updates - great follow up. She's the best!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Always takes the time to listen, regardless of how busy she is. Offers great advice on all fronts. Her staff go out of the way to help get you an appointment or for blood work.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I have yet to meet a doctor as caring as Dr. Peacock. She is very professional and truly cares about her patients! She takes her time with you and is very caring. Maureen is also very kind and helpful. So blessed to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

amazing doctor,takes the time to answer all questions never rushes you out the door.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012