Ratings for Dr. Andrew Bishop

I was extremely happy dealing with this hospital and its staff. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and well organized this hospital is! And Dr Bishop was a very kind and friendly man and I actually for the first time in YEARS felt like as a Dr he listened to me and actually had some compassion and with the tramatic events that I've had to deal with, with other judgmental Drs and hospitals it was welcomed with appreciation and gratitude! Thank you to all the staff who treated me very well and a very big Thank you to Dr Bishop in restoring my faith that not all Drs are the same!!😊

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

A very kind compassionate doctor who listens to concerns and follows up on treatment. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr. Bishop took the time to explain what he was doing, the concerns that he had and what needed to be done to address these concerns. With the numerous times we have been to emerge, this is the first time this concern has been discussed and direction has been given. Previous treatments were not needed, but were given anyways by other doctors without looking at the whole picture.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Last night i had to make two trips to tthe er due to an infected toe. The first doc i had looked me over and gave me scripts for pain and an antibiotic . i was in so much pain i ended up back in the er several hours later. Dr bishop was the second dr i saw and listened to my concerns froze my toe lanced my toe and drained it. It was the only relief i had from throbbing pain for hours. Dr bishop is gentle and listens to his patients. Thank you dr bishop

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

He sucks, not helpful at all!!! He needs to learn to listen to the people that come to emerg for medical help Wouldn't recommend him

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Excellent bedside manner. Dr Bishop takes the time to explain everything and is not at all judgmental.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Extremely thorough and thoughtful. Efficient and effective. Great job!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I took my mother there for chest pain , which she had been seen in another hospital for , he took all the appropriate measures to rule out cardiac and gallbladder , liver and respiratory problems , and still was unsure in the end with all test coming back normal , he then referred her to a cardiologist to be just that thorough !!!! Would bring all my loved ones to this doc..

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Excellent. Took time and was very thorough in diagnosing my wife's severe pain while pregnant with twins. Seemed to really care and explained everything very well! Took time to consult with both the ob and the general surgeon on call. One of the best experiences we have had with a doctor at st thomas ER and we've been there a few times. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

He was great with kids. My son 2 1/2 had feelings of fear that quickly turned into feeling of laughter and sillies!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011