Ratings for Dr. Robert Brock

Dr. Brock exudes the confidence one requires at time of, and pre / post surgery. His mannerisms and sense of humour are soothing. His staff is extremely professional and all have a great front - line presentation. THANK YOU - You as well INGA ! Michael R White - Manitoulin Island

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

His bedside manner is abrupt. It doesn't cost anymore to be nice. I hope my surgery was a success. Too soon to tell.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had a Total Hip Replacement done in April 2016.From the first meeting in Feb until release from surgery he was always letting me know what to expect.Surgery was smooth and home 2.5days later. Back on my bike 6wks later,thank you Dr.Brock and Staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I had a knee replacement with Dr. Brock in July 2016 with excellent results. I like him. Gloria in his office was especially helpful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful Doctor. Exemplary treatment during a knee replacement. North York general was also excellent.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Fantastic job doing 2 knees on one day. The results are wonderful. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I think he is just the best. Prompt, to the point good repartee with patient loved by staff. Communication by hospital a bit lacking

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

While this dr come recommended he does not like to be challenged. When my wrist broken and my thumb was dislocated he casted it. Immediately i told him that my fingers were tingling. He said it was the swelling. It got worse. I called the office. I was told to go to the er and have the cast loosened. This also did not work. I told dr brock and the er it was the angle of the cast on my wrist. I ended up with carpal tunnel. Treated that. Also I told dr brock that was disappointed in him and that while he is a busy man he still needs to listen and hear. his patients. I continued to have problems with my wrist and noticed with my family dr that wrist bone was growing out. Made another appt. He told me to wear a brace 24 hrs and come back in 3 months. Come back and he says, it seems it wasn't set properly and he can go in and operate and shave the bone and reset the wrist. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Very nice, sure he doesnt remeber your name but thats not his job, no fuling around straight to the point and fast to

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Straight talk from a consummate professional is what you'll get, in addition to a great personality and an understanding ear.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014