You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert Brock

Had ACL surgery 5 years ago. I am not able to do activities that I used to do before the ACL tear. I am not able to cut, to jump as I used to. I agree with comments that he does not like to be asked questions, about how he operates. He particularly hates to do MRI before surgery. He has his students to examine you. He acts as no one does it better than him and says he sees the ligaments better than MRI when he scopes the knee (which is true, but in my case the surgery was not a success). I was in extreme pain following the surgery for a few days, never will forget that and do not wish it on anyone but him. Was not able to complete the physio exercises due to pain even after 2 months after the surgery. It was a nightmare. I hope someday he experiences the same pain. Keep in mind that he also made comments in support of Dr. George Doodnaught ,who he worked with, who was sentenced to prison for up to 10 years for sexual assault.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Fantastic job doing 2 knees on one day. The results are wonderful. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

While this dr come recommended he does not like to be challenged. When my wrist broken and my thumb was dislocated he casted it. Immediately i told him that my fingers were tingling. He said it was the swelling. It got worse. I called the office. I was told to go to the er and have the cast loosened. This also did not work. I told dr brock and the er it was the angle of the cast on my wrist. I ended up with carpal tunnel. Treated that. Also I told dr brock that was disappointed in him and that while he is a busy man he still needs to listen and hear. his patients. I continued to have problems with my wrist and noticed with my family dr that wrist bone was growing out. Made another appt. He told me to wear a brace 24 hrs and come back in 3 months. Come back and he says, it seems it wasn't set properly and he can go in and operate and shave the bone and reset the wrist. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Straight talk from a consummate professional is what you'll get, in addition to a great personality and an understanding ear.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Brock is one of those truly great doctors, humorous, knowledgeable and personable. I really liked his no BS approach, he told me what was wrong with my knee, what needed to be done and how to take preventative measures in the future to reduce further damage. He was great, I highly recommend him and the hospital staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Great sense of humor, extensive knowledge of his craft, and a true professional.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

my family and i have seen dr. brock for various issues for years and have consistently found him to be far above the average in all aspects.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Brock operated on my sons' arm after a bike accident. He is very straight forward and to the point. I found his very dry sense of humour calming and he was always pleasant to my 11 year old son before the surgery as well as during many follow up appointments. We are so relieved that my sons arm has healed well - thank you Dr. Brock.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Robert Brock's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Had ACL surgery 5 years ago. I am not able to do activities that I used to do before the ACL tear. I am not able to cut, to jump as I used to. I agree with comm..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic job doing 2 knees on one day. The results are wonderful. Many thanks."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I think he is just the best. Prompt, to the point good repartee with patient loved by staff. Communication by hospital a bit lacking "

October 30, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M2H0" to "M2J 1V1". Address has been updated from "None" to "1333 Sheppard Avenue East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14164947431".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "While this dr come recommended he does not like to be challenged. When my wrist broken and my thumb was dislocated he casted it. Immediately i told him that m..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice, sure he doesnt remeber your name but thats not his job, no fuling around straight to the point and fast to"

November 17, 2014
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "North York"

June 6, 2012