Ratings for Dr. Robert Brock

I saw Dr. Brock almost 10 years ago for double knee surgery. I am still pain free and thankful for everything he did for me. I can still bike to work and run 10K's. Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I saw Dr. Brock in December about a potential broken wrist that happened at work. He told me that my wrist was not broken and I could return to work. A day later, extreme pain left me no choice but to go to a different hospital. Not only did he miss the fact that my wrist was broken, but I also had nerve damage and I am still dealing with the pain now. He needs to stop rushing, and take more time to address the patient's issues.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I thank Dr. Brock every day for the ability to walk. November 2000 I shattered my tibia plateau in a motorcycle accident. Dr. Brock rebuilt the leg with a frame that looks like an inverted Eiffel Tower and short of no longer skiing, I am walking as if it never happened. I'm forever grateful to you Dr.Brock. M. Sheppard.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

the in April 2016,back on my bicycle in 6wks.Painfree finally.Dr.Brock and all his Staff were excellent.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Brock exudes the confidence one requires at time of, and pre / post surgery. His mannerisms and sense of humour are soothing. His staff is extremely professional and all have a great front - line presentation. THANK YOU - You as well INGA ! Michael R White - Manitoulin Island

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

His bedside manner is abrupt. It doesn't cost anymore to be nice. I hope my surgery was a success. Too soon to tell.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had a Total Hip Replacement done in April 2016.From the first meeting in Feb until release from surgery he was always letting me know what to expect.Surgery was smooth and home 2.5days later. Back on my bike 6wks later,thank you Dr.Brock and Staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I had a knee replacement with Dr. Brock in July 2016 with excellent results. I like him. Gloria in his office was especially helpful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful Doctor. Exemplary treatment during a knee replacement. North York general was also excellent.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Fantastic job doing 2 knees on one day. The results are wonderful. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016