Ratings for Dr. Robert Brock

I had a knee replacement with Dr. Brock in July 2016 with excellent results. I like him. Gloria in his office was especially helpful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful Doctor. Exemplary treatment during a knee replacement. North York general was also excellent.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Had ACL surgery 5 years ago. I am not able to do activities that I used to do before the ACL tear. I am not able to cut, to jump as I used to. I agree with comments that he does not like to be asked questions, about how he operates. He particularly hates to do MRI before surgery. He has his students to examine you. He acts as no one does it better than him and says he sees the ligaments better than MRI when he scopes the knee (which is true, but in my case the surgery was not a success). I was in extreme pain following the surgery for a few days, never will forget that and do not wish it on anyone but him. Was not able to complete the physio exercises due to pain even after 2 months after the surgery. It was a nightmare. I hope someday he experiences the same pain. Keep in mind that he also made comments in support of Dr. George Doodnaught ,who he worked with, who was sentenced to prison for up to 10 years for sexual assault.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Fantastic job doing 2 knees on one day. The results are wonderful. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I think he is just the best. Prompt, to the point good repartee with patient loved by staff. Communication by hospital a bit lacking

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

While this dr come recommended he does not like to be challenged. When my wrist broken and my thumb was dislocated he casted it. Immediately i told him that my fingers were tingling. He said it was the swelling. It got worse. I called the office. I was told to go to the er and have the cast loosened. This also did not work. I told dr brock and the er it was the angle of the cast on my wrist. I ended up with carpal tunnel. Treated that. Also I told dr brock that was disappointed in him and that while he is a busy man he still needs to listen and hear. his patients. I continued to have problems with my wrist and noticed with my family dr that wrist bone was growing out. Made another appt. He told me to wear a brace 24 hrs and come back in 3 months. Come back and he says, it seems it wasn't set properly and he can go in and operate and shave the bone and reset the wrist. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Very nice, sure he doesnt remeber your name but thats not his job, no fuling around straight to the point and fast to

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Straight talk from a consummate professional is what you'll get, in addition to a great personality and an understanding ear.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Brock is one of those truly great doctors, humorous, knowledgeable and personable. I really liked his no BS approach, he told me what was wrong with my knee, what needed to be done and how to take preventative measures in the future to reduce further damage. He was great, I highly recommend him and the hospital staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Great sense of humor, extensive knowledge of his craft, and a true professional.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011