Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Saville

This doctor is outstanding. Not only does he personally return phone calls within in a minimal amount of time, but he is extremely educated. His staff is also wonderful, its hard to find an awesome doctor, who has an awesome staff. We've been seing Dr. Saville for almost 2 years now, and have seen the other physicians as well and the PA Amber. We love everyone here!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I absolutely Love this Doctor. Have used him for years. Have had several situations where I will leave a message, and within a very short time (hours) will have him calling with an answer. If you need to see a specialist, he has made calls to get us in urgently. He has called us by 8:30 AM every morning after calling the exchange the previous night, or after an ER visit. He answers questions thoroughly, is GREAT with the kids. He has eased anxiety over many many issues with my kids including handling bedwetting in an older child extremely tactfully! I would recomment him to anybody and HAVE! Also, if you call in the morning with a sick kid, I've never not been able to get in with a doctor in the practice the same day, AND have never had to wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

He is awful. Has a terrible bedside manner. When I asked him questions he dismissed my concerns and even belittled me for being upset.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Brian J. Saville's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 2001)