Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Ojascastro

I have 3 kids and 1 on the way and would not trust any other doctor to be their pediatrician! She is absolutely wonderful!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

She is great! My kids love her and so do I...always takes her time to answer any ? I may have!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr Tina is the best we have had her as our family pediatrician for 14 years I would recommend her to anyone Dr Tina and her staff are always friendly and caring

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I love dr.Tina for my daughter. As soon as dr.Tina walks into the room she smiles. I have never had a long wait. 10-15 mins at most. If she is really busy. I went into labor a few weeks early and the hospital staff recomended her because they use her for their children and grandchildren. I have never heard a conplaint about this doctor. She gets to know her paitents and their parents. I would recomend her to anyone who has children. Her staff is very kind and understand your urgency when your child is ill.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr.Tina is just awesome! I recommend her to anyone with children! She takes the time to really get to know you & your children & knows what she is doing. The only negative is the wait in the waiting room & in the medical room. However, it just proves that she takes her time with each paitent to get to know them & diagnose them correctly. She is a great doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

DR TINA IS A LIFE SAVER. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT HER!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Christina M. Ojascastro's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1993)