Ratings for Dr. Lora L. Schauer

At first I really liked Dr. Schauer and her assistant Katrina~I even moved with them when they moved from Northside Peds. My children were her patients for at least 5 years. The last 2 years it seems we have only seen Katrina who is certainly nice-but she ALWAYS says, virus, if not better in 3 or so days, come back and we will recheck. That gets REAL old. She should me well enough by now that if the child isn't better in 3 days, she should write a script. They are ALL about come back, come back, come back....more money. I have also found, a disconnect. You would think the parent/doctor relationship would have been pretty close by now. But I feel like we hardly can talk....I really am not impressed how my children have only seen Katrina for so long now. Makes me wonder, does Dr. Schauer NOT want to see us? I can't imagine why? I have also had my kids misdiagnosed more than once in their practice. One time seriously. They lacked urgency and don't give any merit to mothers instinct.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

I use Dr. Schauer for my 5 year old and I think she is very sweet and knowledgeable. I have never had a bad or even an unpleasant experience with her. I think that she is great and would highly recommend her service.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

fat bigot. If your overweight do not take your child to her. She will blame everything on weight! Thoughtless and uncaring. Will not listen to any other possibilities other then her option. Just not good medicine.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Lora L. Schauer's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1988)

AARP