Ratings for Dr. Spiros Konstantatos

The worst treatment i have ever received in my life. i toldhim i was once MISLABELED bipolar and every time i went in for any issue he brought up bipopar this and that because i talk fast. i was sick of defending myself 24-7 . i had taken antidepressants and was in withdrawal for depression- they left me keeling near death from seratonin sydrome i nearly died as my symptoms were not taken seriously i had to find out by google research when i felt i was about to have a heart attack from tachycardia. second - i went in for severe eye pain- i had a blanket wrapped around my head as the light pained my eyes so much and he didnt' even want to give me tylenol 3 which made me too afraid to ask for more so i had to drink scotch and lie in the dark for weeks until my eyes recovered ( i don't drink) and my family knew and didn't know what to do for me as my aunt went with me and she saw the reluctance to give me any medicine for the pain...i felt like what i am a drug addict ? please i am vegan and teach pilates. 3) i was sick for a month- it was dismissed as a flue with no throat swab or anything 4) my father went in with me two weeks later to ensure i got proper treatment. i don't even know if got a throat swab i was too out of it - but i suggested i had strepp so i asked him to chekc for it. he gave me an antibiotic...i called two weeks later...no results from the lab in for a throat swab. so he likely didn't even do that or the lab never did their work. when i went in again that time explaining about how i needed to get better for work and ballet - which now my i am out of ballet school again which messed up my life...all he could focus on again was me being bipolar ??? i was never bipolar and so fed up with feeling interrogated on a condition i don't have and never did ! totally incompetence on every level. you cant' even get an appointment for a week anyway. i have never felt so enraged...oh but that must mean i'm bipolar :)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

If it wasn't for dr.k I would have committed suicide! After years of chronic health conditions, thousands of dollars on medical surgeries and medication, dr.k was the only doctor to properly diagnose me. He took his time and exploded every option with me! He is kind, caring and very compassionate. I have referred many of my friends and they all are satisfied. Thank dr.k for saving my life.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

The receptionit's is very rude, she always passes you to the other Dr., when you ask for you own Dr K. Dr K. Doesn't find the time to listen to your health problems, he just writes you a prescription and moves on to another patient. The receptionist is a Rude B..... And D r K. Is racist to anyone who is not Greek. He doesn't seem to have the time for you unless you speak Greek.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. K has been first my and then my family's doctor for over a decade. I am surprised at the number of negative reviews as all of my experiences have been positive ones, whether with spirits or his staff. Experiences differ of course but given how busy this office is, I have spent a fair bit of time in the waiting room as well and have never witnessed any rudeness from staff. Dr. K is extremely diligent in making a diagnosis (more so than most family practitioners, I would say). He is very helpful but that can lead to delays because he takes time with all his patients. There was a time when he waits were getting excessive but with a fellow doctor now there it has become acceptable again. So, there's a trade off. If you want a doctor who listens and takes time with his patients then there will inevitably be some delays. If you want someone who just processes people through, you'd get more timeliness but less care. I think he emphasizes the right things, Karl

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr konstandatos is a very good doctor,the new doctor he's a very good doctor also..... the only problem in that clinic is the blonde receptionist (I don't know her name)she is very loud and rude.i was ready to argue with her so many time cause I don't like the way she talks to me and she was yelling one day to my parents.dr spiros konstantatos shouldn't ignore these reviews,I want to believe that doctor will take actions.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

He might be nice to you, but he's extremely manipulative. He's arrogant and perceives that being Greek orthodox is somehow superior. He's highly competitive and never deserved to become a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

His secretary the blonde bimbo has to go very nosey and she tries to play it like she knows more than the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

He's prejudice against East Indians, especially the women.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Amazing doctor, he the best doctor I ever had. For yrs he has my family and me with all are health needs. A really friendly place to visit and very great doctor he is always their when I need him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

He treats women like dirt. He judges women and assumes that after a divorce, a woman will automatically become promiscuous. He needs to understand that many women believe in monogamous relationships and don't sleep around just because they aren't virgins.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016