Ratings for Dr. Shereen Ezzat

Simply the best there is from any perspective--brilliant compassionate caring and way above competent--this guy deals with the toughest cases and puts his skill and heart into every case...you just can't ask for more

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr Ezzat is intuitive and smart. He seems to know my chart off by heart. Many doctors cannot even take the time to read your name before seeing the next patient. He thinks about how things must feel for the patient. I love his empathy.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr Ezzat is a remarkable doctor and far too high quality and rare a specialist to be tolerating an intolerable system where he has difficulty booking timely scans and treatments. It's most unfortunate that so many Ontarians choose short term cheaper taxes over supporting a health care system that deserves this calibre of specialist. He is a fabulous doctor and a wonderful human being. He has taken tender loving care of me but best of all given me top notch treatment...a rare combination. He never objects to my high need to know and my approach to patient directed care. He is my best advisor and I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I'm so glad that I pray for doctors to be caring, kind and always with the patients best interest. Please combine your prayers for doctors, staff, administrative and all others involved in the care of patients since were in this world together and united we can do so much good for one. another.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Great Great Great Doctor! Great Staff especially Fellow Omar Saeed. This Doctor and his team are very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I’ve had Dr. Ezzat in my corner since diagnosed iworh extensive papillary carcinoma I n 2000. Words cannot express my thanks for giving me continuing good health. He cares and goes beyond the duty of a doctor.....I’d like to think of him as family.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Down to earth, caring and gives patient hope! Good interpersonal skills and ready to answer questions!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

My son had a rare Adenoma on his pituitary gland that was causing excruciating pain. After numerous years of doctor's and ER visits, we found Dr. Ezzat. He recommended surgery which was done 4 years ago, and he has been pain free since the day of the surgery, performed by Dr. Fred Gentilli at Toronto Western Hospital. Dr. Ezzat has been following him since, and is always there when we need him. He has been on hormone replacement since, which is a delicate balance however we feel that we are in extremely knowledgeable and capable hands. We feel grateful to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr Ezzat is far too smart to be in Canada. I am actually quite surprised he has not been poached by a US hospital, (or maybe he has and chooses to stay here). His knowledge of all things ENDO and beyond are extraordinary. He cannot only answer questions in his field, but other fields as well. He know how the body works in a cellular level and can investigate for things that you have never heard of based on this vast knowledge. UHN, is very fortunate to have him and if you get him for your doctor, count your blessings. Try and remember, Drs are people too and have lives outside their careers. They too are entitled to an "off" day. Not that we ever experienced such. You are in good hands. Catherine , secretary is great!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I'm glad you're happy with this doctor, you actually got his email, never once did he offer his email and we asked many times. He picks and chooses his patients and thats fine but at least he should pass the patients he refuses to care for and not just pretend to be looking after them. Trust thats not one word I would consider for this doctor. I don't trust him and I did and thats my mistake. If you're okay with this doctor continue but if something is not working out move, find another doctor and don't wait till it's to late. he will pretend that he has the best interest for you but thats just not true. knowledge is excellent but it's not his purpose in life to save lives or be considerate to his patients. A few may benefit but what about those that suffer and sometimes it's to late.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017