Ratings for Dr. Dirk R. Gottman

We have been going to this doctor for the past 6 years. The office staff and Dr Gottman has always been wonderful with both of my daughters. Dr Gottman has always answered all my questions and supplied results for our visits. I have never felt pressured in anyway in his office which is nice. For a Missoula doctor he is one of the best that I can find. I moved from Seattle and went to a couple of doctors I was not happy with. So I asked around to find a better doctor. I heard nothing but good things from my co-workers since I work in the Healthcare setting . My family is very happy with our pediatrician now and his nurse.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

my son has been a patient of Dr. Gottman for 8 years. The first three years of my son's life was spent at Dr. Gottman's office once a week. He had three surgeries, two bouts of phneumonia, 15 ear infections all before he was three! Dr. Gottman is compasionate, understanding and works very hard to ensure your understanding of the issue and lets you lead the way to the 'cure' for over all decision making and is open to hear your opion and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Gottman AND his staff! The entire crew at their office is fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. Gottman was the on-call pediatrician when my wife was in labor. All of the staff attending to us knew that my wife had had Hepatitus B years ago and had completely cleared the disease. Two separate tests, years apart, established that she was not a chronic carrier of the Hepatitus B virus. But Dr. Gottman came in, just minutes before my wife was going to be wheeled in for an unplanned C-section, and told us that there was a 15% chance that the tests were wrong and that she actually did carry the virus. It scared us to death. I questioned him about it because we had done a LOT of research about this. He dismissed us--he was certain he was right. Well, he was flat-out WRONG. We visited the infectious disease expert and he assured us that there was zero chance of my wife passing Hep B to our child. Dr. Gottman's arrogance caused us a tremendous amount of grief--all of which was unnecessary if he had simply asked the expert (who was in the next building!) before assuming he was one.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Dirk R. Gottman's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)