Ratings for Dr. Robert Grimshaw

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

20 years ago I had cervical cancer , Dr. Grimshaw was my surgeon and follow up at the Cancer Center for years after ,, he is amazing -- he is compassionate , confident , answered each and every question I had , each year on my birthday , I remember him , he has gave me my life back , he is one of my heros ,,, thank you Dr. Grimshaw -- Theresa

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr Grimshaw did a total hysterectomy for me April 2011 for endometrial cancer and has been following me since that time. He constantly exceeds my expectations with his level of compassion, concern and professionalism. I worked for thirty years at the QE2 as a registered nurse and have seen the best and worst in the health care system...Dr Grimshaw is one of the best.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy for uterine cancer September 2012. Dr. Grimshaw was approachable, courteous and able to put me at ease during the consultations and the prior and post surgery follow ups. Mostly,he and his staff treated me, my questions and the actual surgery with total competence.I was able to go home the following day. He and his staff have my utmost respect for their expertise and empathetic treatment. Post surgery even the day after made me feel that there was "nothing to it" regarding pain and mobility.A patient is in good hands with this doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

It will be 10 years 2013 since i have had cervical cancer, Dr. Grimshaw was the surgeon that did my surgery. He is a gentle and attentive Surgeon. He is so fast and efficent at doing pap tests after my surgery, i have been going to him since almost ten years now. I will miss him doing these pap tests as i will be going to someone else in 2014 because 10 years will be up. Thank you Dr. Grimshaw for your dedication to your patients. I felt very taken care of while in your care.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

He appears to be a good surgeon, but follow-up is extremely poor. He doesn't take time to answer questions. Also, he gives conflicting information to patient (me) and my GP. Family Doctor is having difficulty getting consistent answers as well.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

I have s love one who has him on occasion for a oncologist and he has no compassion what so ever doesn't even care at all she doesn't even have the time to ask any questions the time she tries he's flying out the door somewhere else. I had a friend went to him last year and point blankly said to her you may as well go home cause your cooked and laughing about as he went the door (its like this never make fun of someones misfortuntes cause it will bite you in the ASS so smarten up or get the hell of being something that your not

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr Grimshaw is the greatest 13 yrs ago I met him when I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer his great medical management saved my life

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I just had Dr Grimshaw for a hysterectomy and he was so friendly and explained everything out and told me he would make me better. I was very nervous but after meeting him he made me feel so much better and I knew I was in good hands. He came to see me after surgery and explained fully how everything went. I am very thankful to have had him and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs this kind of surgery. He has a very nice personalty.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Very nice Doctor, I am so comfortable with him....he is fast and does a very good pap test.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Robert Grimshaw's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Grimshaw is very good at what he does. He did my surgery, and feel very fortunate to have been referred to him. "

November 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "20 years ago I had cervical cancer , Dr. Grimshaw was my surgeon and follow up at the Cancer Center for years after ,, he is amazing -- he is compassionate , ..."

July 15, 2015