Ratings for Dr. Samir Antowan

Dr atowan is a rude doctor who is not knowledgeable in areas surrounding mental health or the medications used them. I do not trust his recommendations

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Excellent overall experience, the clinic is really high tech, wonderful service from the front desk, and the doctor was great.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Antowan always takes his time to answer all my questions, always on time, sharp, and up to the point.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I truly feel like family in this clinic, the staff is amazing, extremely caring and Dr. Antowan excellent. Never had this great service in other clinics.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I am so happy with my Botox results. Dr. Antowan was amazing, kind, informative and made me feel so comfortable. I can’t wait to go back and try new treatments.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

One of the best cosmetic doctors around. I always feel relaxed during the treatment, knowing that I am in safe hands and the results will be great.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Antowan is the only doctor in the area doing Botox for migraine. I had a headache almost every day for years, tried many medications with poor results, and what a difference. After I tried Botox treatment, never felt that good for a long time. Thank you Dr. Antowan.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Antowan is my family physician for many years, I recently moved to Hamilton and I still drive all the way to see him. He simply the best.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Antowan is my family physician for many years, I recently moved to Hamilton and I still drive all the way to see him. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I have seen Dr. Antowan and his laser technician, Maha, for years. Great team. Both are very informative and experienced. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017