Ratings for Dr. Samir Antowan

My self and my family are patients of Dr.Antowan for more than 10 years , we really appreciate the service we get at his clinic , he is a busy doctor , but when it matters he will give you all the time and the attention needed , very smart , organized, and when you book an appointment he is always on time

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Its been 2 months since I went to this doctor for Botox and fillers. I am so upset that all I can say ts DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I am doing you a big favour. There is no improvement, In fact my eyes are worse now. .

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

He is a terrible doctor and only care about earing money from patients but not care about patients healthy, he couldn't provide properly treatment but always tried to find excuse to charge treatment fee. His staff is also very rude. Please don't go to his clinic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Antowan should not be practicing in a family clinic. He is too far into the Cosmetic industry (presumably because he's learned that it's easy to make money off of the insecurities of his patients) that he does not care for any of his own patients. He will rush you right out of his clinic without any concern for your health.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I had the best experience ever with this doctor, I was very happy with my service.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Dr. Antowan has been our family doctor for the last 8 years. I can say without any hesitation that he is a very helpful, intelligent and a knowledgeable doctor. We are very happy to be in his care and will continue to be so.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

best doctor around town everybody should come to this guy!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

This individual (I cannot bare to call him a doctor) has misdiagnosed my conditions so many times now that it cannot be overlooked. As others have said, he is in a rush to get you out and has never taken the time to do a thorough examination. Those of you who believe he is a good doctor are clearly messing out on what true medical care is ... I hope you never have a serious issue that requires diagnosis by this man.

Submitted November 16, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Antowan's for years due to a lack of Dr.'s accepting new patients. I would not recommend him as a family practitioner. He did have wonderful staff and low wait times about five years ago but one by one they left, the wait times got longer and longer. He had made some very big mistakes with my diagnosis which extended my physio two extra years as well as resulted in irreparable damage. He is always ready with his prescription pad even when you tell him you don't want to take medication. I don't feel that he ever listened and he was always in a rush. Also, having a diploma in medical billing and knowing how charges are billed in Ontario, it is only a matter of time before this clinic is shut down for any number of infractions that they routinely perform. I guess if you are in a pinch and have a cold or something minor, head over but be prepared to wait for at least an hour and a half (even with an appointment).

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

My mother had an appointment, so I took her in to see Dr. Antowan and the staff insisted that they see MY OHIP card as well. I told them that she is seeing the doctor, not me, but they were very persistent that if I wanted to accompany her into the office, I'd have to present MY OHIP card as well. I wasn't even the patient!! There was also an incident where we needed a letter from him because she got sick and he told us that she was FAKING it. He is just a generally confused and emotionless person- I don't think he paid attention in med school! Absolutely terrible service in general, won't let you talk about more than one issue in one visit, even if they're more than likely related! All he cares about is MONEY! ---NOT RECOMMENDED---

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014