Ratings for Dr. Samir Antowan

I have seen Dr. Antowan on multiple occasions at the walk-in clinic (he is not my family doctor but my doctor works at his clinic). I find his staff friendly and for the most part punctual. On average Dr. Antowan is helpful and gets through patients quickly. However I have had a couple disappointing encounters with him. I was in to get a health screening done (a requirement for my university program) and he did not take the time to read through the paperwork, it was as if he didn't care if it got done properly or not. In the end he filled it out incorrectly and when I asked him to fix it he told me it was done correctly. Ultimately I had to go to a different walk-in clinic to have it corrected. If I have a quick issue that can be easily solved Dr. Antowan is great however if it is a more pressing issue I would recommend going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

This clinic is far away from treating people in professional way,the doctor is greedy cheater,because he aims into giving Botox without caring for what he did as he did for me treating my depressed cheeks..furthermore his wife Maha...fake Aesthetician gives injection without any medical background...this is outrageous that nobody no about..where is the ministry of health,just sleepy..what care about is to get good tax from this Butcher. Wouldn't t recommend to my enemy..Don't waste ur health nor ur money

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

great listener and down to earth. He is very approachable and he does not use fancy words. Great family man

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

My self and my family are patients of Dr.Antowan for more than 10 years , we really appreciate the service we get at his clinic , he is a busy doctor , but when it matters he will give you all the time and the attention needed , very smart , organized, and when you book an appointment he is always on time

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Its been 2 months since I went to this doctor for Botox and fillers. I am so upset that all I can say ts DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I am doing you a big favour. There is no improvement, In fact my eyes are worse now. .

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

He is a terrible doctor and only care about earing money from patients but not care about patients healthy, he couldn't provide properly treatment but always tried to find excuse to charge treatment fee. His staff is also very rude. Please don't go to his clinic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Antowan should not be practicing in a family clinic. He is too far into the Cosmetic industry (presumably because he's learned that it's easy to make money off of the insecurities of his patients) that he does not care for any of his own patients. He will rush you right out of his clinic without any concern for your health.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I had the best experience ever with this doctor, I was very happy with my service.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Dr. Antowan has been our family doctor for the last 8 years. I can say without any hesitation that he is a very helpful, intelligent and a knowledgeable doctor. We are very happy to be in his care and will continue to be so.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

best doctor around town everybody should come to this guy!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015