You may also like

Rate Dr. Mohamed Hussein

Dr. Mohamed Hussein's Ratings

Dr. Hussein has been my families dentist for years and has always gone above and beyond. Staff are friendly and helpful. Complaints about punctuality in some of these ratings should reflect his large clientele base. People love him because of his caring nature and knowledge, often resulting in a bit of a wait because of the amount of patients he has daily! I strongly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

Clearly he has a high turn over rate, not very nice to staff, overheard him yelling at a staff member for the most ridiculous thing ever. Hardly on time for appointments. Very impatient man and doesnt know how to talk to his staff or patients in a kind matter. Will never be going back, as well as telling friends and family to never go either

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Always new faces. Dr spends absolutely no time with his patients - it's like you are in an assembly line, wants you in and out as quick as possible. Probably because he is always behind, feels rushed when I'm in there. Rude to his staff, no respect whatsoever for them. Won't be returning back there, not a good environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

I overheard him being extremely rude to his staff. he is very pushy. rushed me out and made me feel like i am just a debit card. only cared about the money. after my visit the office had issues called for a payment which my insurance company already sent them after a week of back and forth they tell me it was a error on there part. i will not return to this dentist. i suggest people do the same to show him he needs to work on his skills

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Overbooked office with a dentist who tries to be in too many places at one time. You will end up waiting longer than anticipated and although some of the staff are knowledgeable, it feels like some have no idea what they are doing. This could be a result of a different set of people working each time I arrived. I will not be returning to this office and others should save their time and money as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

horrible office - some of the staff are great. but the dentist , his work is horrible...i would never recommend this office to anyone

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2788923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Mohamed Hussein is the best Dentist I have ever had. I have had all good experience with him. He does a great job and I never had to go back with the same problem twice. He does the job right the first time. I would recommend to anyone that needs a great dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Not a good experience. Dentist rushed, has too many patients on the go all at once. No time or patience for questions. Not the most professional dentist that i have encountered. Taking my business elsewhere. A lot better dentists out there than this one.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2717637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Hussein and his staff go above and beyond. Emergency visits are quickly accommodated, reception staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and Dr. Hessein is an expert! I strongly recommend choosing Dr. Hussen :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I totally agree with the previous comment that Dr Hussein and his staff are the best. After having several bad experiences with other dentists in Guelph, and avoiding them for years, I went to Dr . Hussein and he restored my faith in dentistry. He has been my dentist for over 10 years & I will keep going to him even if I move away from the Guelph area. I don't believe any of the negative comments about Dr. Hussein. I rate him as #1. For my sake I hope he never retires.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647474].votes_count ]]