Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Hussein

I was told I needed a root canal. Iwas very worried because I had heard that it was very painful after. Dr. Hussein did the root canal and I never had to take so much as a Tylenol after the freezing wore off. Even though I have moved away I don't hesitate to make the 3 hour drive to see him rather than see someone else.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Terrible cheap work done fast and without care very rude

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Very bad. Does cheap work and openely tries to max out benefits.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Hussein is simply amazing. He is busy because is provides excellent services - efficient, sensible, professional and caring. His staff are also very dedicated. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

BEST. DENTIST. EVER. The staff are friendly outgoing and do an excellent job

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Hussein is an amazing Dentist. I won't go anywhere else but to him. He's very kind and so are the staff. Just all around a pleasant great dental office :)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Hussein is a great dentist, I would recommend him for his knowledge, great work and welcoming staff who are ready to help you.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

He is a great dantist he treated my son last year and since than he is our dantist his staff is excellent and caring happy with his service.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

His staff is fantastic! He is NOT a nice person though. He will joke around with you, but just notice how he treats his staff. I would not recommend him to anyone! I have heard horror stories from people that have worked for him. He has way too many things going on and does not seem to spend much time with patients. You are either in and out...or in and waiting for a while to get out. Go to someone else if you can!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Hussein has been our dentist for about 20 years. We started seeing him when he opened his office on a Sunday to help our 3 year old with a toothache. Over these years he has treated us kindly and with a high level of skill. He has a top notch staff, some of whom have been there for the entire 20 years we have been going there. He can run a bit late but it is usually due to emergency patients that have been squeezed in (on occasion we have benefited from this practice)o or he has taken the time to answer questions or catch up on his patient's lives. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone in need of quality dental care.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016