You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Hussein

Dr Hussein has been taking care of myself and my family for over 20 years now. I can't say enough nice things about the guy. He's a genuine, hardworking man. Hearing some of these comments really do blow my mind- I can only imagine how rude these patients must have been to the doctor to get such a response from him. Yes, he is somewhat late but it's a busy office. I had a bad cavity once, and he numbed my mouth and began drilling it. Due to the extent of the cavity, it did hurt. I told him, tried to brave through a bit more before saying I'd had enough. He listened and cleaned it out to the best of his ability and sent me off. He said there was a chance of me having to have a root canal. Two years later and no pain or need for a root canal. His staff are so sweet, the ladies there are great. Always having me at ease, chatting to keep the mind occupied and whatnot. Ive been going there 2-3 times a year for 17 years, and I've never heard any yelling or him being rude to the girls. From what I know of, at least. I don't feel rushed with the guy--- and obviously he's gonna be late if he's got these people who have questions and concerns which do take time. As for the turn over rate- people go in twice maybe thrice a year at most. You're not in there often enough to know who's working and when they're working... these claims are just so ludicrous, it's really not fair to do so to such a lovely dentist office who does their job and does it well. My main point: this guy knows what he's doing and he does it well, and so do the hygenists. I'll be going here so long as I live in southern Ontario.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Please don't believe the negative comments you read about Dr. Hussein. He & his staff are caring, competent professionals that do excellent work. I believe that any 1 or 2 star reviews have no factual basis & should be suspect. Over the last 10 years or so I have had a lot of major dental works done there & have never had one problem. This is high praise coming from someone who used to have a " dentist phobia". He is a very busy dentist but he has always had time to answer questions & I never feel rushed. Any dentist who is rated consistently with 1 or 2 stars should not be practising dentistry. Dr Hussein does not however fit into that category & I will continue to go to him. The reviewers that rate Dr Hussein very poorly should be ashamed of themselves for discrediting this fine dentist & his staff. Too bad those reviews cannot be deleted because they are defamatory & libellous. I have recommended him highly to my friends & relatives on many occasions.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Would not recommend!!! Please be aware if you go to this dentist ... bad advice ... no time to answer questions ... get a second opinion ... I am sooo glad I did!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

So upset! I went in because I had toothache and the dentist said it was nothing and put toothpaste on it. It kept getting worse and I went back - still nothing. I went to another dentist and they showed me the huge cavity in my tooth. Dentist said it wouldn't have been so big if I hadn't waited as long as I did. Be careful if you go here, might end up with problems down the road

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

THE BEST DENTIST EVER! I have had 5 other dentists in the past (2 in Guelph) and Dr. Hussein and the staff are by far (really, really far) the best. I always leave smiling. I would go out of my way to recommend.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Hussein has been my families dentist for years and has always gone above and beyond. Staff are friendly and helpful. Complaints about punctuality in some of these ratings should reflect his large clientele base. People love him because of his caring nature and knowledge, often resulting in a bit of a wait because of the amount of patients he has daily! I strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Clearly he has a high turn over rate, not very nice to staff, overheard him yelling at a staff member for the most ridiculous thing ever. Hardly on time for appointments. Very impatient man and doesnt know how to talk to his staff or patients in a kind matter. Will never be going back, as well as telling friends and family to never go either

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Always new faces. Dr spends absolutely no time with his patients - it's like you are in an assembly line, wants you in and out as quick as possible. Probably because he is always behind, feels rushed when I'm in there. Rude to his staff, no respect whatsoever for them. Won't be returning back there, not a good environment.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

I overheard him being extremely rude to his staff. he is very pushy. rushed me out and made me feel like i am just a debit card. only cared about the money. after my visit the office had issues called for a payment which my insurance company already sent them after a week of back and forth they tell me it was a error on there part. i will not return to this dentist. i suggest people do the same to show him he needs to work on his skills

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Mohamed Hussein's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hussein has been taking care of myself and my family for over 20 years now. I can't say enough nice things about the guy. He's a genuine, hardworking man. H..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Please don't believe the negative comments you read about Dr. Hussein. He & his staff are caring, competent professionals that do excellent work. I believe that..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Have been seeing this dentist for the past 15 years. Hes been great with my family and the work has been great also. Would recommend."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Would not recommend!!! Please be aware if you go to this dentist ... bad advice ... no time to answer questions ... get a second opinion ... I am sooo glad I d..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "So upset! I went in because I had toothache and the dentist said it was nothing and put toothpaste on it. It kept getting worse and I went back - still nothin..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " THE BEST DENTIST EVER! I have had 5 other dentists in the past (2 in Guelph) and Dr. Hussein and the staff are by far (really, really far) the best. I alway..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussein has been my families dentist for years and has always gone above and beyond. Staff are friendly and helpful. Complaints about punctuality in some ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Clearly he has a high turn over rate, not very nice to staff, overheard him yelling at a staff member for the most ridiculous thing ever. Hardly on time for app..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Always new faces. Dr spends absolutely no time with his patients - it's like you are in an assembly line, wants you in and out as quick as possible. Probably b..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I overheard him being extremely rude to his staff. he is very pushy. rushed me out and made me feel like i am just a debit card. only cared about the money. aft..."

June 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://MyGuelphDentist.com" to "http://www.myguelphdentist.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "N1C1" to "N1G 3W8". Address has been updated from "None" to "570 Kortright Road West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15197631488".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Overbooked office with a dentist who tries to be in too many places at one time. You will end up waiting longer than anticipated and although some of the staff ..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "horrible office - some of the staff are great. but the dentist , his work is horrible...i would never recommend this office to anyone"

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohamed Hussein is the best Dentist I have ever had. I have had all good experience with him. He does a great job and I never had to go back with the same p..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Not a good experience. Dentist rushed, has too many patients on the go all at once. No time or patience for questions. Not the most professional dentist that..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussein and his staff go above and beyond. Emergency visits are quickly accommodated, reception staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and Dr. Hessein is an ..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I totally agree with the previous comment that Dr Hussein and his staff are the best. After having several bad experiences with other dentists in Guelph, and a..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been going to Dr Hussein for years now, and he is the best dentist we have ever had! He is both professional and funny, and the rest of his staff ..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I use to work for this dentist.. I would not recommend him in anyway!!!!!!!!!!"

October 23, 2014