Ratings for Dr. Ellen Greenblatt

I don't know why there are some bad reviews. She is very nice, helpful, listens for all what you say, on your side, cares. You will be lucky to be her patien.The only thing is that you should keep an eye with the nurses, sometime they miss info or they dont know the whole story when they phone you.Good luck

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I was able to get pregnant and have healthy babies thanks to her knowledge and expertise. she was always kind and listened to me . she knows her stuff !!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

RUN. Don't waste your time. Not interested in anything other than $ (fertility treatments). My husband changed his diet and started taking supplements and within only 1 month, his sperm count doubled (through our own research, as Dr Greenblatt is not interested in looking at any type of holistic approach). The 2nd sperm test my husband had to basically beg to have (as he wanted to see how his sperm had improved from making these changes). Another month went by, and my husband wanted another sperm test to see how it had improved over a 2 month period, which should be his right before agreeing to any kind of fertility treatments...why not improve the sperm first?? Anyways, Dr. Greenblatt would NOT ALLOW my husband to have another sperm test done. Hello? We are taking our health into our hands and because we want to see how it has improved over a 2 month period she would not allow this??? WHY? What difference does it make to her?? Simple...she wants you to remain infertile so she can sell you on fertility treatments. We are waiting to hear back from another clinic as we are not happy with her or the office staff (never answer phone calls, take ages to answer if at all - one email was responded to 2 weeks later). Also, only took a few minutes to go over our test results..nothing in depth at all. Again, she seems like she is more interested in selling fertility treatments. Right away she put me on IVF waiting list. And our diagnosis? You are in the category of "unexplained infertility with possible male factor". I hate these doctors that never seem to look at nutrition, lifestyle etc. There is obviously a reason why we aren't getting pregnant so if all tests seem ok, and my husband's sperm is ok but not the greatest, why not suggest some ways to help boost fertility naturally instead of just having NO EXPLANATION AND PUTTING US ON A WAITING LIST FOR IVF. That is not always the answer! Again, my husband's sperm count has doubled in only 1 month of supplements and slight diet changes. Incapable dr.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Just a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE doctor who is absolutely not interested to properly even interpret fertility results (men's or woman's) yet along to provide more detailed professional advise and help. One initial visit was enough to get an idea how this doctor and her staff works (who take days and sometimes weeks to respond via email and NEVER over the phone) Please don't waste your time and look for another fertility doctor!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Very careless Doctor, When you meet her in any appointments she will talk nicely to you but if you ask any knowledgeable question regarding your case,she will become so rude. Had very bad experience with her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I have been remiss in not reviewing Dr. Greenblatt until now - first saw her two years ago after two rounds of ivf at another clinics and two early miscarriages (one from an iui and one from one round of ivf). My previous doctor had (almost) convinced me that at 35 my eggs were likely of low quality and that I likely would need to pursue egg donation. Dr. Greenblatt wasn't convinced and encouraged me to try with my own eggs. She was thorough and knowledgeable and never dismissive of my concerns -- she would even discuss studies that I raised with her (all of which she had already read). The road wasn't easy, although my eggs were good as Dr. Greenblatt suspected, and I now have two beautiful kids. She isn't a touchy feely doctor - but after seeing a doctor who "feels your pain" - I found it refreshing to have someone empathetic but with some professional distance. You won't find anyone more knowledgable and more willing to go the distance with you - she won't give up because you've had failures or you're older or have another difficult diagnosis. In this field, that's a rarity (given the obsession with stats, many doctors give up on you). Finally, the all (or mostly) female team of doctors at Mt. Sinai was such a relief - they actually talk to you during procedures and don't pretend to have all the answers. I have sent several friends and acquaintances to Mt. Sinai and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Having seen Drs Librach and Hannam already I am so relieved to be with this doctor. I am 8 weeks pregnant

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I saw Dr Greenblatt for fertility issues and I found her to be grossly insensitive and quite rude. After several months went to another fertility clinic who reviewed my files(6 months of fertility monitoring with Dr Greenblatt) and they were shocked to discover that Dr Greenblatt had not acted on several good opportunites. I had far better results with second clinic, much better treatment and I would strongly suggest that you look elsewhere if you are one of her patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr.Ellen Greenblatt is a nice doctor .she is kind we are grateful for her help .she explain well the procedures .she cared and answers all our questions.we could entire open with her emotionally.we are now happy and very happy family as well.we have a healthy baby girl.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Waited 6 months to see her and she spent less then 10 min with me, I was going to ask her a question she interrupted me and said:"I guide the conversation here, or this will take too long.." I could not believe it! She then left the room and I had no idea what I was suppose to do, all she said was I see you in 1 month. NO you are not seeing me again, NEVER again!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016