Ratings for Dr. Jonathan E. Pasko

My family has been patients of his for 5 years. The Staff is always very polite and compassionate. Dr. Pasko likes to spend time with his patients, to make sure the patient is well informed. He answers all questions with kindness and patience. He often goes above and beyond my high level of expectations as a doctor. I am a little bit of a high stress kind of person and he has the ability to calm me down with his gentleness. I have had numerous "rare" health issues over the past few years and have always been treated in the office with great respect.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I do not recommend this Dr to anyone. His staff are very rude expect for Nurse Rebecca. The wait time is ridiculous. I was always very punctual for each appt but then ended up waiting at least 60 mins. Poor, poor service.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Chose this doctor for our newborn. Went to the office, which confused me because it was mostly older patients in the waiting area. Waited, finally got into a room. The staff was friendly. The assistant came back and said the dr was with the patient before us and to go ahead and undress my daughter. After waiting over 30 minutes with my newborn in her diaper, and over 1 1/2 hours total, I dressed my daughter and left nearly in tears. Nobody said anything to me as I walked out. My husband called and complained and they basically just said "oh well sometimes we get a little backed up." I thought about how many hours of my life I'd waste if I kept him as my doctor and decided to find a new one. Found Dr Kanti Shah and was so relieved. He's very friendly and I didn't have a wait at all. Plus, his office is actually for children.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. Jonathan E. Pasko's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1996)

Kaiser-Permanente