Ratings for Dr. Brad Wiebe

I have been with Dr Wiebe for at least 15 years. I am disappointed he has left since he was a very kind and caring doctor. Will miss him a lot, but wish him nothing but all the best in whatever he has chosen to do. Love and prayers are with you. You are much appreciated. HS

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Wiebe. was quite a shock to hear you have left us, for whatever reason, you need to know how much we appreciated your'e care over the years. If it were not for you I aam sure my husband would not be alive. Wishing you the best of luck in your'e next venture. You will be missed.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Well weibe i hope your ok!!! It saddens me that your no longer practicing. But am happy you took the advice you have given many. Thats take care of yourself first! For those saying bad things we all have our own way we deal with stress. So honestly im not mad. Hes been my family dr. Since swanny left 15 years ago. My daughter was the last baby he delivered! Hes been a blessing for my kids and I. Im sad to learn he is no longer practicing as he was a exellant dr. Wait times a lil crazy 😂 but thats cause he did his job! Thank you Weibe for all you have done. I wish you and your family nothing but the best!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Gaylene, you have no information regarding Dr. Wiebe's personal situation. He was always compassionate and professional. I too would have liked advanced notice, but life is unpredictable. Had he died would you be making the same comments? Ernie

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Disappeared without a trace (his own staff didn't know his licence is no longer active)! Have been trying to get him to write his medical report for over a year for my ICBC claim (hit by a driver who ran a red light).

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I agree! Shocking lack of professionalism. How disappointing. There are better ways to leave with dignity. Has his wife disappeared too?

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Very helpful Doctor, not only that, but also very friendly and listening and this is simply a great attitude! Seeing him since 2014.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Wiebe has been our family doctor for over 12 years. He is very proactive when dealing with any health issues you may have. This is one doctor who will actually "listen" to your concerns and set you on a path for better health. When I have to wait in line to see him, I don't get impatient because he is caring for someone else as he will soon care for me. He is worth waiting for! Dr. Brad Wiebe is one in a million. 5 Stars from me...

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

The front staff at Viva Care were of course grumpy (that seems typical) However, Dr. Brad Wiebe was incredible! It is so hard to find a Doctor that will listen. I could ask any questions and could actually give my symptoms without getting cut off. He truly cared about me and my health. 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I have seen Dr. Wiebe at the Wal- Mart walk-in clinic many times since 2016. He has been VERY kind and helpful to me, helping me recover from a 'mess' another doctor in Chilliwack got me into MANY years ago from over-prescribing meds. for me and NEVER checking as to what these meds. were doing to me which left me in VERY bad health starting 2 years ago. Dr. Wiebe listens to me very well and has ordered blood tests for me and referred me to specialists, something my other doctor should have done many years ago. So, thank you VERY much Dr. Wiebe, I just wish you could be my family doctor and that I could book appointments at this clinic as often the wait times are VERY long which is hard to do as you get older and are not feeling well. However, I realize many other people are in the same situation and are also ALOT sicker than I am. Dr. Scholtz is also another very good doctor at this clinic but is very hard to see. Dr. Wiebe also has a VERY nice smile AND a sense of humour so I find him very easy to talk to! I'm VERY grateful that I found this doctor! Gaylene

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017