Ratings for Dr. Brad Wiebe

Perpetually late but a 5 star doctor. He knew exactly what I needed and I am not exaggerating but he saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Compassionate caring knowledgeable physician willing to take the extra time to listen and help.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Wiebe has been my doctor for over ten years. He cares enough to really listen to you when other doctors just dismiss you after a few minutes and could care less. He has helped me through so many health serious problems, and his diagnosis has always been spot on and correct. He is both conscientious and compassionate. I now live an hour away but make the drive and gladly endure the long wait time to see him. If you don't want to wait and you'd rather be treated like cattle then go to a doctor who doesn't care. I choose Dr. Wiebe.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I really like seeing Dr.Weibe. He has been by my side during some diffuclt medical issues, always there to listen and help. He listens closely to all I am saying and is eager to help. He will even call doctors directly to get help. He got me into 2 doctors out of our town this way (due to long waits here). One down side - long waits at his office and he moves around alot with no notice.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

This doctor is extremely disgusting. His staff members are rude and poorly trained. He has no knowledge about the field he is in and I am shocked as to how many people he has misdiagnosed. Stay away and run as far as you can. He will worsen your illness. He is currently being investigated by the board.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Wiebe is an excellent doctor. He is very personable, friendly and helpful. He listens carefully, smiles, makes a person feel at ease and takes time to explain things and never tries to rush you. He is very thorough and caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Very nice Dr.and very helpful. M y Husband and I had just one visit with him, we both found to be very nice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Stay away at all costs. horrible diagnosis skills,terrible waiting time...bad at prescribing correct meds...just stay away.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Brad can now change his name to Walmart Wiebe. Got a letter he is now a walkin Dr. Left us hanging with a scheduled appt for a critical illness, thanks for nothing. He did make the offer for us to see him in a different town but we would be limited to a stand in line maximum 10 minute appt. Stay away from him, imagin a doctor that can give you a full pyhsical without touching you. Can't make a health finding without sending you to a specailist. Over the years has gone from good to really bad. His newest front end girl is rude, has now idea what she is doing, won't pass on info to the Dr. Well she is out of a job to. Funny thing just before we got the letter we had already decided to drop him for a real doctor.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Weibe is very patiet, and caring. Excellant doctor. He answers all of your questions, and follows through on further treatments with specialists. He has been very helpful on findinf good solutions to my health issues. He is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011