Ratings for Dr. Brad Wiebe

Dr Brad has been my doctor for about 12 years. He is a very kind and compassionate man. If you have a good working relationship with him, and proactive about your own health, you will never find a better doctor to work with you regarding your health issues. Although he won't admit it, I know Dr. Brad has been advocating for me with specialists when things get serious. In reading many of the comments posted, people must understand that the doctors in BC often have their hands tied and do the best they can under the circumstances. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Brad.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

great doctor he is very nice and caring, he listens to everything you have to say.. overall he is awesome

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Perpetually late but a 5 star doctor. He knew exactly what I needed and I am not exaggerating but he saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Compassionate caring knowledgeable physician willing to take the extra time to listen and help.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Wiebe has been my doctor for over ten years. He cares enough to really listen to you when other doctors just dismiss you after a few minutes and could care less. He has helped me through so many health serious problems, and his diagnosis has always been spot on and correct. He is both conscientious and compassionate. I now live an hour away but make the drive and gladly endure the long wait time to see him. If you don't want to wait and you'd rather be treated like cattle then go to a doctor who doesn't care. I choose Dr. Wiebe.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I really like seeing Dr.Weibe. He has been by my side during some diffuclt medical issues, always there to listen and help. He listens closely to all I am saying and is eager to help. He will even call doctors directly to get help. He got me into 2 doctors out of our town this way (due to long waits here). One down side - long waits at his office and he moves around alot with no notice.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

This doctor is extremely disgusting. His staff members are rude and poorly trained. He has no knowledge about the field he is in and I am shocked as to how many people he has misdiagnosed. Stay away and run as far as you can. He will worsen your illness. He is currently being investigated by the board.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Wiebe is an excellent doctor. He is very personable, friendly and helpful. He listens carefully, smiles, makes a person feel at ease and takes time to explain things and never tries to rush you. He is very thorough and caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Very nice Dr.and very helpful. M y Husband and I had just one visit with him, we both found to be very nice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Stay away at all costs. horrible diagnosis skills,terrible waiting time...bad at prescribing correct meds...just stay away.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011