Ratings for Dr. Edmond Royeppen

Dr Royeppen , is the best doctor I ever had ,takes time with his patient,explain the procedure.Such caring personality, so talented surgeon. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

He is the only doctor I every want cutting me open!!!! I had another surgeon and he wasn't even on the same level in terms of care, compassion and out right friendliness! I love him!!! Great doctor he can cut me open any time!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr Royeppen was amazing with my 11 year old son . He took the time to explain and to make sure my son and I were okay after the procedure. He is a very caring Doctor and one we won't forget. Thank you to him and his nurse Darlene.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Wonderful Dr.great bedside manners,gets things done.Very caring makes sure you get well and follows up.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

He took time during the assessment process, conducted his examination carefully and thoroughly, and explained his recommended plan of action thoroughly.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr Royeppen is simply an excellent Doctor. He explains things extremely well, so you know EXACTLY what is happening. He is also extremely caring about his patient's health. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Royeppen is amazing. He helped me realize that I'd been neglecting myself, and got me to put myself back on the list. He has been a great doctor, and has a way of putting you at ease. He doesn't speak in doctor-ese, he uses plain English to make sure you understand your procedure and your after care. This wonderful caring physician is a treasure to this city. I've never felt so much respect and dignity from anyone in the medical field. Thank you Dr. Royeppen.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Royeppen is the best surgeon I ever had. He whent above and beyond for me. He wasnt even affrade to go outside the box to find the proper treatment for me. He is open minded and not affrade to use others opinions when he is not sure. I know this first hand.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

I had seen this surgeon for a previous surgery and he is excellent. He took the time to explain and answere any of my concerns and very easy to communicate with.Would reccomend this surgeon.A+ rated!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

dr.royeppen was very knowledgable and took time to explain the situation and to answer questions. i would give him an overall excellent rating as a surgeon and as a doctor

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009