Ratings for Dr. Claire Forestell

I recently saw Doctor Forestell recently for an asthma issue, even though he did not find anything he was very kind and professional about it. Most specialty doctor's act like you are wasting their time if they did not find anything wrong with you which is very unprofessional. Thank you Dr Forestell

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Have been seeing Dr Forestell for years now, he is a great Doctor, very friendly, attentive to your problem, relaxed and genuine. I will be very sad when he retires!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Waited only 2 minutes for him. He was very understanding and compassionate as to my situations. Very thorough on the testing and evaluation and made the understanding of information, easy. Defiantly would recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Excellent Doctor!!!! Really cares for his patients and is very punctual. I am so thankful to have been referred to him!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr Forestell never rushes you, always takes time for your needs and questions. A very kind, compassionate, caring doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Excellent Doctor, was able to discover my problems without any issue, was very compassionate. Big Family man.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Seems to enjoy challenges... I am one! Outstanding physician in all ways.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Went to Dr. Forestell regarding a continual problem that 3 other doctors did not adress correctly. As an Internist he quickly diagnosed my problem and had me in for surgery shortly thereafter. He is a great Doctor, listens to your issues and is more than willing to help find something to make you feel better. I will go to him from now on for a long as he's around.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

I am a senior & went to Dr.Forestell on a friends advice. I went to him 7 times - I have diabetus & many various medical problems. I found him compasinate but not caring - everything I asked him on every visit was the same answer, I don't know. When I asked him why he didn't know, I was told that Dr's don't know everything, & that's just the way it is. I was very dissapointed with this Dr. & would not reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Forestell for about 20 years - he has always been very knowledgeable and helpful in the treatment of my condition - mainly diabetes. He is friendly, caring and takes time to check out all possibilities of treatment - very efficient. Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009