Ratings for Dr. Jian Ye

The cardiology surgery that Dr. Ye did for my mom is very complicated and successful. My mom is over seventy years and with occasional high blood pressure. He replaced two heart valves and repaired one with skilled hands. Besides, he buried a pace just in case. Really considerable! He’s also kind, patient and full of energy! So lucky for having him to be the doctor!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

He is the best doctor. God bless him, he saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

I am grateful for Dr Ye and his skilled team. Thank you very much for helping me reach retirement age an beyond. Six months after a double bypass an I am feeling good. Thanks

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I had a quad bypass in April - I have more energy and stamina than I have had for 10 years. Apparently I had such bad blockage that it was not possible to stop my heart. Dr. Ye saved my life and I was told that I was fortunate to have had Dr. Ye as my surgeon. I have nothing but praise for St. Paul's Hospital. My mother graduated nursing there. I was born there and two of my children were born there. My father spent 8 months there because of a near fatal logging accident. St. Paul's is lucky to have Dr. Ye on their staff. I am 74 years of age.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Dr. Ye is a very skilled surgeon and truly cares for his patients. he specializes in complex heart valve repairs which take more time but have a better outcome for the patient. He has a great bedside manner and clearly explains what is happening before and after surgery. he also conducts research studies that will help both present and future heart patients get the best care possible. I cannot say enough about how this surgeon has helped me regain a full and productive life . His peers in the hospital have nothing but praise for him and have even commented that if they needed heart surgery he would be the surgeon they would ask for. I am a 50-year-old woman who had a mechanical mitral valve replacement and tricuspid valve repair, repair of an atrial septal defect and a maze ablation to get rid of my atrial fibrillation.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

quod bypass, very skilled a fine doctor ,one of the best I feel great 3 months later.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

doctor ye repaired my mitril valve in 2010... fantastic doctor he gave me my life

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Outstanding pre-operative consultation and care. Post-operative follow-up excellent. Performed a sextuple by-pass on me.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I am immensely thankful with this genius Dr. Ye who operated me in 2006 for a quintuple bypass on my heart in St Paul Hospital. this was my second operation after a triple in 1987. I remember him telling me that I only had a slim chance of surviving this long 9 hours operation. But see ten years later and I am still very much alive and we just moved to a smaller home in our resort town; Penticton BC. Thank you Dr. Ye, for you knowledge and very good skills You are the best of all.... Alphons Witteman

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I had an aortic bicuspid valve replace by Dr Ye and his team at St Pauls hospital a few weeks ago. Dr Ye is A1, and is supported by an incredible team. Dr Ye is highly recommended! Great energy and stamina as well. Everyone loves Dr. Ye!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015