Ratings for Dr. Jian Ye

Dr. Ye is a very skilled surgeon and truly cares for his patients. he specializes in complex heart valve repairs which take more time but have a better outcome for the patient. He has a great bedside manner and clearly explains what is happening before and after surgery. he also conducts research studies that will help both present and future heart patients get the best care possible. I cannot say enough about how this surgeon has helped me regain a full and productive life . His peers in the hospital have nothing but praise for him and have even commented that if they needed heart surgery he would be the surgeon they would ask for. I am a 50-year-old woman who had a mechanical mitral valve replacement and tricuspid valve repair, repair of an atrial septal defect and a maze ablation to get rid of my atrial fibrillation.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

quod bypass, very skilled a fine doctor ,one of the best I feel great 3 months later.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

doctor ye repaired my mitril valve in 2010... fantastic doctor he gave me my life

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Outstanding pre-operative consultation and care. Post-operative follow-up excellent. Performed a sextuple by-pass on me.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I am immensely thankful with this genius Dr. Ye who operated me in 2006 for a quintuple bypass on my heart in St Paul Hospital. this was my second operation after a triple in 1987. I remember him telling me that I only had a slim chance of surviving this long 9 hours operation. But see ten years later and I am still very much alive and we just moved to a smaller home in our resort town; Penticton BC. Thank you Dr. Ye, for you knowledge and very good skills You are the best of all.... Alphons Witteman

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I had an aortic bicuspid valve replace by Dr Ye and his team at St Pauls hospital a few weeks ago. Dr Ye is A1, and is supported by an incredible team. Dr Ye is highly recommended! Great energy and stamina as well. Everyone loves Dr. Ye!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr Jian Ye is God's gift! All the superlative adjectives really describe Dr Ye. May he remain forever strong and healthy with a steady hand to perform more and save those who are in need of his excellent work!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I am extremely happy to have Mr. Jian Ye as my surgery doctor for my mitral valve repair operation. His thorough knowledge, refined skills, proactive altitude and rich experiences have secured the success of my 5 hour mitral valve repair surgical procedure. The whole team of Heart Centre is also highly efficient and hard working. I am recovering very well post surgery. I very much appreciate what Dr. Ye and his team did for me. They literally gave the second life.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Excellent Dr he performed open heart surgery on me five bypass procedure awesome team excellent staff

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Ye performed mitral valve repair and AF ablation on me recently. I wasn't able to do much pre-surgery consultation with Dr. Ye because I live so far away from his area, and in retrospect, it wasn't necessary. This guy knows what he's doing. Great bedside manner. Knowledgeable staff. Warm and caring personality. With professionals like Dr. Ye, maybe there is hope for our socialized medical system. Just sayin'. Thanks Dr. Ye!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015