You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jian Ye

I am immensely thankful with this genius Dr. Ye who operated me in 2006 for a quintuple bypass on my heart in St Paul Hospital. this was my second operation after a triple in 1987. I remember him telling me that I only had a slim chance of surviving this long 9 hours operation. But see ten years later and I am still very much alive and we just moved to a smaller home in our resort town; Penticton BC. Thank you Dr. Ye, for you knowledge and very good skills You are the best of all.... Alphons Witteman

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I had an aortic bicuspid valve replace by Dr Ye and his team at St Pauls hospital a few weeks ago. Dr Ye is A1, and is supported by an incredible team. Dr Ye is highly recommended! Great energy and stamina as well. Everyone loves Dr. Ye!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr Jian Ye is God's gift! All the superlative adjectives really describe Dr Ye. May he remain forever strong and healthy with a steady hand to perform more and save those who are in need of his excellent work!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I am extremely happy to have Mr. Jian Ye as my surgery doctor for my mitral valve repair operation. His thorough knowledge, refined skills, proactive altitude and rich experiences have secured the success of my 5 hour mitral valve repair surgical procedure. The whole team of Heart Centre is also highly efficient and hard working. I am recovering very well post surgery. I very much appreciate what Dr. Ye and his team did for me. They literally gave the second life.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Ye performed mitral valve repair and AF ablation on me recently. I wasn't able to do much pre-surgery consultation with Dr. Ye because I live so far away from his area, and in retrospect, it wasn't necessary. This guy knows what he's doing. Great bedside manner. Knowledgeable staff. Warm and caring personality. With professionals like Dr. Ye, maybe there is hope for our socialized medical system. Just sayin'. Thanks Dr. Ye!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

He performed a Mitral Valve Surgery through MIS method on me. The level of professionalism and care that he bestowed on me was incalculable. I feel more energetic and active than I have in years. I am able to take long walks without shortness of breath or rapid heartbeats. My family and I are truly grateful for everyday of good health that he contributed to us on my behalf. Mohammad Keshmiri

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I had a Mitral Valve surgery at St. Paul's hospital by Dr. Jian Ye, in May 2013. I cannot hesitate to recommend this great professor and surgeon to anybody. I had some post surgery complications that was handled by professor Ye and his staff, promptly and professionally. During his extremely busy schedule he took the time to come and see me, several times with a great smile that I can never forget. I'd like to applaud this great surgeon along with his supporting staff for their professionalism and care. St. Paul's Hospital, you rock! Dan H.U. Yousofi

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

He is the kindest surgeon you will meet. Despite being so well known for his excellent surgical skills, he still treats everyone with so much humility. He checked in on me everyday after my operation and was always ready to provide clear straightforward answers to my questions. You will be lucky to be referred to him as your surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

I was very impressed with his caring attitude and the way he talked to the nursing staff as though they were his equals. He did an excellent job replacing my mitral valve, repairing a tricuspid valve and doing a Maze procedure. He would look in on me every time he passed my room and answer any questions. He saved my life. I would recommend him to anyone with heart problems. Art Schmidt

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Jian Ye's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am immensely thankful with this genius Dr. Ye who operated me in 2006 for a quintuple bypass on my heart in St Paul Hospital. this was my second operation a..."

May 9, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "".

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an aortic bicuspid valve replace by Dr Ye and his team at St Pauls hospital a few weeks ago. Dr Ye is A1, and is supported by an incredible team. Dr Ye is..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jian Ye is God's gift! All the superlative adjectives really describe Dr Ye. May he remain forever strong and healthy with a steady hand to perform more and ..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy to have Mr. Jian Ye as my surgery doctor for my mitral valve repair operation. His thorough knowledge, refined skills, proactive altitude a..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dr he performed open heart surgery on me five bypass procedure awesome team excellent staff"

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ye performed mitral valve repair and AF ablation on me recently. I wasn't able to do much pre-surgery consultation with Dr. Ye because I live so far away fr..."

February 21, 2015