Ratings for Dr. Janet L. Dees

I called yesterday and spoke with their office manager because I was trying to get clerification on how they handle their flu vaccinees. I have a naturally loud voice and the office manager ended up insulting me to the point of tears because she thought I was yelling at her and not wanting to understand that I was trying to tell her I was not yelling. She had me in tears she was that persistant that I was yelling. I spoke to Dr. Dees (the practice owner) this morning and I was basically told I was not allowed to come back because their trust had been lost even though I explained to her I was willing to give her practice a second chance because of her front office staff.

Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Dees misdiagnosed my daughter with flu when child had strep throat. Suggested our family postpone a Disney World vacation. Very unhappy with care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

She is the best and sweetest doctor there is. I will never take my son to any other doctor but her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

You will not find a better Pediatrician out there. She has built a thriving practice with many good providers. She is extremely knowledgeable, calm, compassionate and an overall great person. I take all 3 of my children to her, as do my 2 siblings. I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Janet L. Dees's Credentials

• East Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, Greenville Nc 27858 (Grad. 1992)