Ratings for Dr. Charles B. Brett

One of the saddest days of my life was my youngest child aging out of this practice. There is none better than Dr. Brett. He does not overreact, keeps a cool head but will stick up for his patients no matter what or who. Honest, straightforward and patient. You can tell he genuinely enjoys children and he understands them. Cranky or happy he is still interested and thinks they are great. Don't be fooled, he is noticing every movement and reaction while examining and questioning them. He picks up what most miss. Wait time can be tough but sick kids take precedence and if yours needs extra time, you get it. True, he does not like to be present for shots! The nurses have to inflict all the pain. Great staff. FYI He does not refer to doctors that are not good with kids.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

We LOVE Dr. Brett. Have been seeing him since my now 3 year old was born and he's also taking care of our new addition. He's been nothing but caring and helpful and is a font of knowledge, something I really appreciate. I didn't know what kind of questions to ask as a first time mom (I still don't half the time :-) ) but he offered up so much information I didn't have to worry about asking anything by the time I was done. I have to wait sometimes but I know it's because he is taking his time and talking to others the way he talks to me and that's all I want in a pediatrician for my children, someone who takes their time and really cares. I recommend him to everyone who asks.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Not on time (hours of wait) and he is not acting professionally.His attitude is rude, such as leaving patients room because he is upset.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Charles B. Brett's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1971)