Ratings for Dr. William S. Rule

Dr. Rule will always make time to see my child. When we go to the sick side, I have never had to wait more than 20 minutes. If it is a schedule appointment, I usually wait for an hour. I would rather wait with a healthy child than with a sick one any day. Unlike other doctors offices, I get to chose to see the doctor or the one nurse practioner. I feel like they know me and my child. I also like Dr. Rule because he tells you like it is, no sugar coating.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

i am from a military unit and just moving here. i went to this practice and waited for 2 hours on my first visit and then 1 hour on my next. they tell you to be at your appointment early which will then make you wait even longer. i changed doctors!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Actually my son and I have been seeing Dr. Rule since his birth 7 mo. and Im really surprised to see such a bad rating. Him and the staff have been extremely helpful and seem to sincerely care. They work late hours to see walkins and sick patients and are even open on holidays. Although he did tell me something similar about breastfeeding but what he actually said is babies get MOST of the milk within the first 3 min if theyre sucking hard and then the flow slows down so not to worry so much if sometimes baby only wants to eat a few mins. I am still breastfeeding at 7 mo and he weighs 21 lbs. Also any other advice and treatment I have been given has checked out when researched.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Patronizing old bag who knows nothing about breastfeeding and wilfully gives out false information! Told me that only the first three minutes of breasfeeding are nutritive and that all the rest is for comfort. Not true. He took those "facts" completely out of context from a study on African women who carry their children in slings all day. Those children nurse for about 3 minutes at a time, but do it FAR more often than a non-carried American baby would. He has given bad breastfeeding advice to so many women I know and caused several to lose their milk supply from lack of feeding and contact with their children.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. William S. Rule's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Morehead City, NC