Ratings for Dr. Barry Deathe

I hope to God no one takes this mans motor vehicle accident reports serious.... he only writes what the insurance companies want to read. So unfair!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Not a honest doctor when it comes writing reports for insurance or wsib, he's one sided and being paid to take away treatments from ppl that have been injured.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Absolutely useless!! Spent less than an hour with my wife, who is in constant pain, and from that his diagnosis is that she can do her own physio in the shower.....yet a neurologist and even her own family doctor diagnosed her with nerve damage and a problem with blood circulation due to neck injuries. In my opinion, this guy is on the take from the insurance company that hired him. Judging by the comments here, his diagnosis can easily be bought, again my opinion, but it seems pretty obvious to me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Worst doctor ever ! Big ignorant !! He read some of my history told me I am OK .Exam was 10 min.long.Please think twice before seeing Dr.Death .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Ifound Dr. Deathe very how can we put this...ignorant. I have a bad back L5-L1 T14 bulged and a surpressed nerve and he told me to loss 50 pounds....

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Worst doctor ever!!!! Diagnosed my condition without ever touching me. He read some of my history told me to continue physio and continue seeing rheumatologist .He had a physio therapist do a 5 min exam, and based on the lack of information he wrote down, I'm not too sure either of them knew what they were doing This doctor should retire!!! ASAP he is far too old and in my opinion just putting in time. It was a complete waste of my time.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

I could not be happier with my experience with Dr Death. My Dr had sent Xray, MRI,info to him. On my first visit, I was very impressed with the check-up and testing he did. (My husband was also very impressed) He referred me for injections. He explained the procedure, and also that it may/may not help. I definitely felt he had empathy for my pain/situation. He seems to be a gentleman of quiet demeanor but on my follow-up visit after the injections, he was VERY happy that I was helped by the procedure. I am so pleased that we have that kind of service and doctors who help us. I did wait a long time to see him, but I know that the need is great. I can't believe some of the comments. I respected him and he respected me, I was honest with him, he was honest with me, I was hurting real bad, his doctoring fixed me. WHAT MORE COULD I ASK.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

I was very worried about this man after reading other comments - pleasantly surprised. My daughter accompanied me and agreed he was thorough and helpful. Actually corrected the physiotherapist regarding severity of my injuries. Don't judge b4 your own experience with him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I have seen Dr. Death over 20 years and I agree that he has a way with words...which are few and far between but there is a genuine kindness that you can see in his eyes. He simply is not a talker and very much to the point of the issue...he can spot a drug addict on a dime and in my experience over 20 years..he is one of the best in sniffing out a fake which is why the Insurance companies probably like him! I think you can tell by most of the reviews that by language alone that these are kids that do have some sort of addiction problem and are using there "pain" which was none the less legit in the "beginning"...anyways if you want a good diagnosis Dr. Death is your guy....in fact I think his dry Brit humor is hilarious!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Hello pain pals. I have had horrible chronic pain in my knees for over 10 years and have had 6 operations between the two knees over the years. With my pain still uncontrolled even after the operations my surgeon sent me to Dr. Death to look at long term pain management. Dr Death took one look at me without even consulting my file and labelled me a drug seeker simply because I am young, suffering from depression, and the mri reports fornd no more damage. My pain was deemed fake, simply a ploy to obtain narcotics. He immediately stopped all scripts leaving me in horrible withdrawals. This resulted with me destroying my body with OTC pain pills, which provided little to no help, but succeeded to harm my liver. My gp put me back on my perscriptions, saying nobody should ever be stopped cold turkey like Dr. Death did to me. I have since deen diagnosed with nerve damage and a degenerative desease. Please think twice before seeing Dr. Death, he is cold-hearted and compassionless. take care.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012