Ratings for Dr. Tracey Crumley

Dr Crumley was by far the worst doctor I have seen. She rushed during my delivery and didn't take her time with me which caused me to have a retained placenta and many other health issues after. I don't recommend her to anyone, she acts knowledgeable but doesn't know what she is doing.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Crumley is a great doctor. She took the time to listen to me and my concerns. She helped me with medical issues my family doctor could not solve.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Crumley is amazing! She was my OB for both of my children. She was incredibly knowledgeable, patient, helpful and when things got tough was calm and communicated what needed to heppen well. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Crumley was my OB with my first. My daughter was breech and Crumley was amazing about everything. I had a scheduled C-Section and the care I received was spectacular. I had a complication with my surgery due to a previous surgery (emergency appendectomy) and she handled it no problem. My incision was great, my family doctor even complimented who great it looked.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Was my delivering doctor and she panicked when things got intense with my delivery. As a result, I still have health issues today

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Crumley is amazing!! She's patient, kind, knowledgeable and down to earth. I've had her for 3 pregnancies and she's helped make my pregnancy experiences unforgettable.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

i dont have an experience ,i want to email the dr but i cannot find the contact if somebody can guide me please

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr Crumley was my ob during my first and only successful pregnancy and was awesome! Any questions or issues she dealt with them head on! She didn't deliver my son but she did come see us after to make sure I didn't have any complications post delivery!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Exceptional, knowledgable, supportive and an amazing leader when it came to the delivery of our baby girl via emergency c section.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

She was such an amazing doctor when I had my daughter in 2014 she helped me thru my fear of having a csection as so did the staff that was there.. I hope if I ever have another child she is the one to deliver him or her..

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017