Ratings for Dr. Tracey Crumley

Dr Crumley was my ob during my first and only successful pregnancy and was awesome! Any questions or issues she dealt with them head on! She didn't deliver my son but she did come see us after to make sure I didn't have any complications post delivery!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Exceptional, knowledgable, supportive and an amazing leader when it came to the delivery of our baby girl via emergency c section.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

She was such an amazing doctor when I had my daughter in 2014 she helped me thru my fear of having a csection as so did the staff that was there.. I hope if I ever have another child she is the one to deliver him or her..

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Seen Dr Crumley for both my children. Excellent experience with both pregnancies and deliveries. She is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Crumley takes time to talk to her patients, is knowledgeable, approachable and always on time!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Three years ago Dr. Crumley was my OB for my second born and I knew if I ever had a third child I would want her to be my caregiver again. Very pleased she will be taking care of all my prenatal needs for a second time. She is super nice, caring and listens to any concerns you have. Dr. Crumley never makes you feel rushed in anyway. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of and cannot express enough what a top notch OB she is. I highly recommend her to any and every pregnant woman looking for a outstanding caregiver.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I have had Dr. Crumley as my OB for 3 pregnancies(I just delivered my 3rd child 2 weeks ago). I always felt comfortable with Dr. Crumley and never felt rushed during an appointment. She always took the time to listen to all of my concerns and I always left feeling reassured and that my questions were fully answered. I have recommended her to friends who were looking for an OB and they all loved her as well. It was very rare to have to wait more then 20 minutes for your appointment and her staff was always kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I had Dr. Crumley twice while my OB was on holidays. She's a sweet lady and her staff is great also.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr.Crumley was my OB for my first child and is currently my OB for my second (due any day). I have nothing but praise for both her and her staff. I find Dr.Crumley to be very easy to talk to, courteous and knowledgeable. She respects her patients time and that is shown by her punctuality and apologetic demeanour when she is late (which, in 2 pregnancies, has been a rarity). I find her and her team to be highly efficient and organized. They always have future appointments arranged well in advance, they take care of scheduling any additional testing required and they are very happy to provide any information you need to feel comfortable with your care.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

the best doctor ive ever met,i am a nurse and by far this lady is the best at communication,she tells it how it is straight to the point and she does give you opportunity to ask question and honestly anwsers them.If by chance dr you are reading this i have to tell you we felt totally safe in your hands and you delivered us a beautiful healthy baby girl, we thank you with all of our hearts. YOU TRUELY ARE THE BEST.....

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016