Ratings for Dr. Rebecca E. Keiffer

Dr. Keiffer has been amazing with both my children - a teenage girl and preschool boy. She has always taken the time to listen patiently and explain anything I was unsure of. She has a wonderful sense of humor and a firm knowledge base which has put my daughter at ease and helped my daughter discuss awkward adolescent issues. She has connected us with the right specialist for our son when several others failed. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Keiffer - I have peace of mind knowing I have such an excellent pediatrician to call on.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

We were not happy with the way Dr. Keiffer handled our daughter getting her finger pricked at her check up. This procedure could have been done at another time since my daughter was not comfortable in doing it. Dr. Keiffer insisted that it had to be done. She told our daughter "we can do it the easy way or hard way." She had her 2 nurses over power our daughter and forced her to have this done. This happen even when I told the nurses and Dr. Keiffer to stop. My daughter was crying and screaming to stop and they just kept going against our will. Forcing her on the table and putting her in a hold she could not free herself is wrong. I tried to tell them that my daughter would never want to come to the doctor again. We are very disappointed that Dr. Keiffer would continue to proceed after I asked to stop again and again. I feel like my child will never feel comfortable going to the doctor again. This is why my child will never go see Dr. Keiffer again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Rebecca E. Keiffer's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1998)

Oxford