Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Applegate

Best pediatrician! Takes the time to explain everything. Is very kind and down to earth.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Applegate has been a blessing to our family and our little ones. He has a fabulous bedside manner and is a tremendous source of knowledge, expertise and experience. He was instrumental in helping us diagnose, understand and manage health concerns in our children. I cannot imagine ever taking my boys to another pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Applegate always takes the time with us to answer all our questions. Really nice doctor and the kids love him. I feel like he really cares about the family. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Very Nice and caring Doctor. Best doctor our family has ever seen. Explains everything to you. Recommend this one!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

We were always very happy with Doctor Applegate. He took great care of our kids and would always find time to have someone see us right away if one of the kids was sick.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Applegate is a fantastic doctor. He explaines everything so well and always is great about answering all our questions. We think he is the best doctor in town! I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. Applegate explained everything to us in terms anyone could understand. We are heartbroken after his move to Omaha.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

I must say, we're new to the area and I was so impressed with this doc! I was referred to Complete Children's Health by an aquaintance of mine for my 3 children. They were "assigned" to Dr. Applegate. I'm soooooo happy with him. He's great with my kids and eased their fears and my concerns with an amazing compassion I'd never experienced before. This doc is a CLASS ACT and is definitely in the right profession. : ) He's utterly amazing and no mom or dad could ever find a better doc for their little ones. Dr. Applegate has been VERY good at squeezing my kids in at the last minute when needed. I've NEVER felt rushed with him. He takes the time to carefully explain everything in simple terms that are easily understood. Also, his office staff is so great! They're very nice and helpful. A parent couldn't ask for more.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr Applegate has a fabulous bedside manner- my children are completely comfortable around him. He is very down to earth and relates his opinions well. He is not afraid of explaining why he believes as he does. I had to take my infant in frequently for weight checks and everyone else we saw in his office was just as knowledgeable, helpful and kind as he is. Love the Saturday and Sunday hours!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Dr. Michael S. Applegate's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1996)