Ratings for Dr. Caroline Bryk

The most caring,compasionate Dr I have ever met. She has been so supportive of my personal and health care issues. I have constant ear infections and Dr Bryk has never acted like I am wasting her time. I highly recommend her as a Physician. Great sense of humour too. I feel very comfortable with her. .

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

The colburne medical centre. Likes to treat only common colds the licence means more then there oath of treatment

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr Bryk has been my Doctor since she started on Colborne (maybe 15 years+..?) and she is GREAT at diagnosing! She caught a rare genetic disorder my Grandma and my Grandma wasn't even her patient! She pieced it together from the records of my Mom, Uncle and myself (who are her patients). I love how she gets right down to business and doesn't waste any time. She never hesitates to refer you. You are one well looked after patient if Dr. Bryk is your Doctor :)

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Didn't handle my issues well, not good at referring, doesn't take emotional/mental issues seriously, too quick to prescribe anti depressants without any kind of follow up. Failed to provide information to my insurer. Failed to contact me regarding a pending referral.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr Bryk is a great doctor - very personable, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

knowledgeable, efficient, compassionate, supportive- consistently gives her best or if not her area refers to the best

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr.Bryk and office staff are wonderful!!!!They have helped my family and I through some very difficult times. We are very grateful to all of the healthcare team members in this office. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

I am never kept waiting long when I arrive for my appointments, Dr. Bryk is always pleasant and listens. She does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if necessary. I am very thankful to have her for our family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr Bryk is one great Family Doctor.She is always on time and very professional.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007