Ratings for Dr. Dieter Bruckschwaiger

Dr Bruckschwaiger was helpful at the beginning but over the course of the next few visits, he consistently failed to read my file or to offer an examination. He appears to be more concerned about the waiting time for patients than the patient's health complaints. To some this may be good, to me it is scary. His receptionist is loud and overbearing - nice to some people and very rude to other people. I am looking for somewhere else to go.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Too busy of a Doctor...... Had us waiting in inner office for an hour. If your late you get a lecture by Rose. Your just a number. ( receptionist )Rose is the gate keeper without compassion. Both make you feel like your disturbing there day and how dare you! This practice is all about how much money they can squeeze into the Doctors time. They need to send Rose to compassion school & shed as many patience as possible to allow the remaining patience the time for proper care. I was also told he is the team Doctor for the London Knights. (like I said...... too busy) Still waiting for my surgical referral.... Its been almost 4 months! Missed diagnosed the signs of a friends cancer....... his eye Doctor discovered it when his eyes were getting really blurring for prolonged periods. I know he's a good guy but just too damn busy to show it (were not looking for a buddy). Looking for another Doctor..... there's a difference between efficiency and indifference. London Ontario

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dieter has been our family Dr. since moving to London 17 years ago. He is efficient, to the point and professional. He's not there to be your buddy, he's your Dr. Now the receptionist on the other hand is just not nice at all. Not helpful and very condescending most times.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Excellent doctor. Do't expect warm & fuzzy care. German efficiency is what you'll receive.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have had Dr Dieter for many years, his father before that. I am quite happy with him. I love how Nancy is also involved with his practice. However, unfortunately he has a receptionist that is completely rude. I have a pretty high tolerance for people like that, but she's just the rudest, unhelpful person in this industry I have ever come across. A post below says she has a personality of a bridge troll... That's pretty bang on and I definitely concur.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I am so grateful to have him as my doctor, my last doctor was awful!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I have had dieter as my doctor for 25yrs. His receptionist is rude, always in a horrible mood, and talks down to you when you call. Dieter himself is very distant and doesn't listen to his patients. When I've been referred to a specialist ...it was out of town (I don't drive) and the appt required a test before going which wasn't done I now have to return to another city to see the specialist again. Dieter would have been well aware of what was needed before said appt but didn't care enough to do anything about it. This isn't the first time If I could change doctors I would have long ago

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Been a patient since his father retired. Direct, to the point and helpful. I think that the people that complain here want a friend and not a doctor. To all those people who have stated that he can be rude and detached? never seen that.... Maybe you should realise that Patch Adams was a movie.. and pure fantasy. Accept it

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dieter is horrible. Won't make referrals and makes you feel like a horrible patient when you're just trying to figure out what's wrong with you. He could care less about medicine. Avoid him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have been going to Dieter since I was a child. I don't exactly know why he chose to be a family doctor. He doesn't advocate patients. I don't feel like he cares about me or my health at all. Perhaps I have always just had him on a bad day. The woman who answers the phone is always in a terrible mood. I'm sorry if calling to make an appointment is some how inconvenient for you but if you hate your job as much as it seems - perhaps you should find something new.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017