Ratings for Dr. Dieter Bruckschwaiger

I’ve been seeing Dr. Dieter for about 5 years. I only make visits a few times a year as I don’t have any ongoing medical issues. He’s a pretty quite guy not much of a talker/greeter either or anything but honestly I don’t mind I got use to it after I realized that’s just how he is. But what matters the most is my health and he’s been really great with my needs and I get referrals (if I need them) at a decent amount of time. One of the receptionist could do better though she usually sounds grumpy 90% of the time but just recently she seems alright (unless I got her on a good day). Overall, my experience with this doctor has been effective for me. Also, when comparing reviews just keep in mind that I don’t make visits very often so, based on what your needs are maybe consider the reviews of the people who that visit regularly.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

I have seen Dr. Dieter since I was a child, been going to the Bruckshwaiger Family since his father. I am pleased with his knowledge and recommendations.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

He has been my family doctor since I was a child, he can seem distant at times, but I think it's just his personality. He is very knowledgeable and , has helped me tremendously in some areas in my life. His staff on the other hand, are very very rude and painful to deal with. Everytime I call, to book an appointment, knowing that I have speak to the receptionist, I dread it very much. To the point, in some situations, where I will go to walk in clinic instead, to avoid having to speak to her. She is just absolute worse, rude, very rude, angry, always sounds agitated, and always has this look on her face like someone smelling really bad flatulence. Receptionist from many years ago, 2008, was ALOT better.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I have never had any problems with Dr.Dieter himself but his staff are incompetent, they do not awnser there phones nor do they take care in the patient. I really like Dr.Dieter but his staff are becoming overwhelmingly unattached to there work and impatient with Dr.Dieters Patients. The staff act as if it was there practice and try to impose medical recommendations against the doctors orders. I do not trust his staff or secretary the slightest but as for Dr.Dieter himself he is a great doctor with many years of experience. I however can not Recommend Dr.Dieter for his staff are far behind the "ball" as so to say. I strongly hope this can improve to give a better Dr and staff to patient experience.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr Bruckschwaiger was helpful at the beginning but over the course of the next few visits, he consistently failed to read my file or to offer an examination. He appears to be more concerned about the waiting time for patients than the patient's health complaints. To some this may be good, to me it is scary. His receptionist is loud and overbearing - nice to some people and very rude to other people. I am looking for somewhere else to go.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Too busy of a Doctor...... Had us waiting in inner office for an hour. If your late you get a lecture by Rose. Your just a number. ( receptionist )Rose is the gate keeper without compassion. Both make you feel like your disturbing there day and how dare you! This practice is all about how much money they can squeeze into the Doctors time. They need to send Rose to compassion school & shed as many patience as possible to allow the remaining patience the time for proper care. I was also told he is the team Doctor for the London Knights. (like I said...... too busy) Still waiting for my surgical referral.... Its been almost 4 months! Missed diagnosed the signs of a friends cancer....... his eye Doctor discovered it when his eyes were getting really blurring for prolonged periods. I know he's a good guy but just too damn busy to show it (were not looking for a buddy). Looking for another Doctor..... there's a difference between efficiency and indifference. London Ontario

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dieter has been our family Dr. since moving to London 17 years ago. He is efficient, to the point and professional. He's not there to be your buddy, he's your Dr. Now the receptionist on the other hand is just not nice at all. Not helpful and very condescending most times.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Excellent doctor. Do't expect warm & fuzzy care. German efficiency is what you'll receive.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have had Dr Dieter for many years, his father before that. I am quite happy with him. I love how Nancy is also involved with his practice. However, unfortunately he has a receptionist that is completely rude. I have a pretty high tolerance for people like that, but she's just the rudest, unhelpful person in this industry I have ever come across. A post below says she has a personality of a bridge troll... That's pretty bang on and I definitely concur.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I am so grateful to have him as my doctor, my last doctor was awful!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017